How cool is this?

Amaris

Official Clevermom
My mom (63) is at Disney with her soon-to-be husband (72) and I got a call today after they just got off the Rock and Roll Roller Coaster! I couldn't believe they rode that!!!! I just never expected mom ( also known as GRANDMA) to ever be on that especially with 72 year old Herb!! Ha ha! That was totally cool! Had me smiling all day! :p

WOW! That is cool! Good for them!
My dad is 77 and my mom 64. I could not imagine either one of them on any thrill ride.

That is amazing!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My In-Laws are in their 50's (They act like they're in their 90's :rolleyes: ) and I could not see them on RR.

That is awesome! Way to Go Grandma and Herb! :cheer2:

I am MORE than surprised, trust me! They rented a scooter to cut down on walking and then took in the thrill rides, LOL! :rotfl2:

Amaris said:
I am MORE than surprised, trust me! They rented a scooter to cut down on walking and then took in the thrill rides, LOL! :rotfl2:

They saved their energy for the important things! ;)

:cool1: Very cool, Mom & Herb!

Great for them..... I hope they bought a picture :goodvibes

That it to cool. Could you imagin how embaressed you would be if you were younger and told your wife or husband no thanks and then saw these two comming off the ride.

Amaris said:
...This just made the story even WAY BETTER!!!.....

I know what you mean, my mother 76 decided she wanted to go on ToT, we were all a little nervous but she made out great.

The funniest was the next day at Univeral....decided to go on the Mummy. As we are going through the line "uh excuse me, do you realize this is a rollercoaster type thrill ride" "yes", whispers "how come he isn't asking anyone else?"

Hope i'm up to it at that age.

We took my father in law with us to Disney last year -- he was 81 at the time. He road everything with us -- Mission Space, Test Track, Tower of Terror, Rock & Roller Coaster, Splash Mountain, etc, etc.

And, he wants to go back!

Grandma and Herb ROCK! :cool1: :cheer2:

I am a big, giant, wussie, scaredey cat at 38, and Thunder Mountain is about as thrilling as I get......... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter