How Did I Miss This Picture of Julie!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
julie-dolphin-350.jpg

Was just going back through some of the archives and saw it for the first time...this picture is awesome (Flipper would be so jealous)!

That picture needs a frame and space on a wall.

Corey - I think it would make a great Valentines gift. :)

I love that photo of her! :love:

Who do you think you're fooling? We know you love every photo of Julie!!! :goodvibes

Seriously -- when I first glanced at it, I thought it was something from the brochure.

Corey, did you take it? If so, great job!

in my minds eye, listening to the show, I see her as blonde... or should I say I hear her as blonde. Either way, people that perky need to switch to decaf.

Who do you think you're fooling? We know you love every photo of Julie!!! :goodvibes

Seriously -- when I first glanced at it, I thought it was something from the brochure.

Corey, did you take it? If so, great job!

I wish I could take credit for the photo, but that was taken by one of their photographers. No cameras are allowed in the pool during the Dolphin encounter.

Corey--- did you posted any of December 1 Studios pictures?

OT---I saw a commerical that The Aristrocats is being available on DvD next week (if I recall from past podcasts that it was one of Julie's favorites). I never saw it so I may have to get it (or it be a Valentine from DH to me).

Corey--- did you posted any of December 1 Studios pictures?

OT---I saw a commerical that The Aristrocats is being available on DvD next week (if I recall from past podcasts that it was one of Julie's favorites). I never saw it so I may have to get it (or it be a Valentine from DH to me).

I’ve used some photos from that day around the site, including the Beauty and the Beast stage show, but none of you guys (being the ones I emailed).

As you can probably imagine, Julie perked up off the couch when she saw the commercial advertising The Aristocats. Available on February 5, 2008 – noted. ;)

I wish I could take credit for the photo, but that was taken by one of their photographers. No cameras are allowed in the pool during the Dolphin encounter.
Wow, I thought for sure that was one of your photos Corey. The photographers there got a great shot. I must admit thanks to yours and Julie's excellent review, I'm trying to see if I can budget Discovery Cove into our vacation this summer.

in my minds eye, listening to the show, I see her as blonde... or should I say I hear her as blonde. Either way, people that perky need to switch to decaf.

My dad has always said I should have been a blonde! :cutie:

julie-dolphin-350.jpg

Was just going back through some of the archives and saw it for the first time...this picture is awesome (Flipper would be so jealous)!

Thanks so much!! The dolphin encounter at DC has been the highlight (for me) of our Couple Things To Do segment. Nate, the dolphin, was so sweet I did not want to let anyone else have a turn kissing and petting him!:goodvibes

If you ever go to Oahu, the Sea Life Park has a dolphin encounter that is excellent! DH and kids did the Royal Swim (I was the one taking pictures of it all) and got a dorsal fin ride and also had two dolphins swim up from behind and use their noses pressed against the soles of their feet to lift them up out of the water...does that make sense? Anyway our group was very fortunate because they got in interact with the resident wolphin (half whale, half dolphin). Everyone had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the experience to others.

I'm sure Corey has plenty of choices for gifts after all of Julie's store tours. Especially since they are all "noted". Now, which one would be a favorite? :scratchin

It is a beautiful picture Julie :goodvibes I loved the review of DC although you couldnt pay me a million $$$$ to go into the bird house and feed them :scared1: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter