How do ADRs at 180+10 work for a two week stay?

KatLight

Earning My Ears
My ADR date is coming up, and I'm not sure what to expect with regard to the last few days of our trip. We're doing a 14-night/15 day stay. When will reservations for those last few days become available? Is it a rolling 180 +10, where I can book the first 10 days right away and then one additional day each morning? Will I be cut off for advance reservations after the first 10 days and need to wait until a regular 180 for the last couple? I don't quite know how to plan this out, and we were hoping to get some hard-to-get reservations during those late few days.

Assuming you have one 15-day on-site reservation (i.e., not a split stay).....

At 180 days out, you can make reservations for your check-in day plus 10 more. So, in essence, 11 days. The next day (i.e., 179 days out from your check-in day), you can make reservations for day 12. 178 days out, you can make reservations for day 13. And so on. Or, you can wait until 180 days out or less from your check-out day and make all your reservations for days 12-15.

Hope that helps!

Assuming you have one 15-day on-site reservation (i.e., not a split stay).....

At 180 days out, you can make reservations for your check-in day plus 10 more. So, in essence, 11 days. The next day (i.e., 179 days out from your check-in day), you can make reservations for day 12. 178 days out, you can make reservations for day 13. And so on. Or, you can wait until 180 days out or less from your check-out day and make all your reservations for days 12-15.

Hope that helps!
Excellent, thank you! I'm happy with this, that means I'll have first dibs on any reservation I want in those last few days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter