how do i get my member number?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I just joined today. Yippee! How do I get my member number before I get my papers to sign? Im gonna need alot of help.

I don't think you can - however I have been wrong several times

you can call member service and give them your social security number if you have a member number they will find it.

You may need assistance from your vacation guide. As long as you have paid your deposit and signed the initial paperwork, you should be able to make a reservation- even before closing.

Good Luck (and WELCOME HOME!)

I sent my deposit in, and in about 1 1/2 weeks, i received all the papers via fed-ex, along with a couple surprises in the box!! In the group of papers and member handbook, enclosed was our membership numbers. I have made my res for next yearl already, and i just returned all the papers to them via fed-ex yesterday. I hope mine goes through ok!!

Give your guide a call tomorrow, you should be in the computer by then and he/she should be able to get your membership number. If you not, it will give them a little push to get you in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter