How do I jump to another forum now that the scroll-down is gone?

cressy

Mouseketeer
I couldn't see where to post this-- and I am lost in the 70's when it comes to figuring out stuff on the computer. I used to jump to another forum by going to the bottom of the page of threads and scrolling down the list of forums and clicking on another one-you didn't have to go back to the main page of forum listings. I figure the DIS powers that be would not just get rid of that time-saver, there must be another way that I don't know. Somebody please enlighten me!! Or bring it back for us low-tech types!

You can use your back button or click on the link at the top where it says The Dis Discussion Forums. That will take you back to the main page. At the bottom of some pages is a fourm jump drop down menu. Hope this helps. :)

I miss the forum jump:(

It is on some pages but not on this one:(

I just go down to the bottom of the page and click on the disboards.com

Yeah, but what I'm saying is this now adds an additional step; with the scrolldown, you could jump right to the next forum without having to go back to the main page! It seems weird that it's gone...

I read a post on another board that said the Forum jump feature was disabled while they are archiving the old posts. So hopefully, once that mammoth task is finished, the jump feature will be back.

Kelly

Somebody uses the Post Rating function?

When I find some post or thread that I like, I qualify it using the rating function. But I think I'm an exception.

BTW I also miss the forum jump function.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter