How Do I Love Thee, WDW...COMPLETE- 3/8/2018-Post 157&158-So Long, Farewell, Sanaasee You Later!

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Welcome everyone to my much thought about, and well contemplated Dining Report! Every trip I take a ton of food photos with the intention of doing a dining report, and then I never do it. I mean to do it. I think about it an awful lot, but the weeks turn into months, and I think, who wants to read my dining report now? As it turns out, the more I read everyone else's, the guiltier I feel about not reciprocating, especially since I have some really good Disney food photos! Now that we're heading into making plans for the upcoming Food & Wine Festival, I thought why not? People are planning, and who wouldn't want to have a heads up on what's coming up. So, with that thinking, I'm either four months late, or six months early, for a Food & Wine Dining Report!

When: October 29-November 9, 2016
Where: Port Orleans French Quarter
Who: Me, Teresa & my DH, Harry

enhance

We try to plan trips every year around the F&G Festival, as well as the F&W Festival, as those are our favorite times to visit WDW. Much to the chagrin of our adult children, lately most of these trips have been just DH & I. Do I feel bad about it? Slightly. No, not really. Actually, not at all. :D I tell them when they get to be our age, they can take as many WDW trips as they want, also. DH & I have earned these trips, am I right? I mean, we did our time raising kids, providing for them, taking them on numerous WDW trips during their childhood years, into the teen years, and young adulthood, and we still do family trips. It's been a while, I admit, since we took a family trip, the last one in October 2013, but that's because our kids have been busy having babies! As you can see from my signature below, we do have a trip planned with the grandkids coming up! Anyway, I digress. I realize you're all here for the food photos, not the family history of TeresaNJ & her DH, Harry!

Originally this trip was going to be from November 2-November 9th, 2016. I was so excited to see the first MVMCP was happening during our trip, so of course, I had to plan on that. Then, as us WDW lovers so often do, I started toying with the thought of maybe adding a few days to the beginning of our trip, and taking in the last MNSSHP, on Halloween! Should we? Could we? Would it be awful if we weren't around to see our grandbabies Trick or Treating? After talking about it for a few days with DH, & seeing that I could still get a great rate with an AP discount at our favorite mod, POFQ, we threw caution to the wind, and booked it! I did feel slightly bad about missing Halloween with the kids, but we have an annual fall harvest & pumpkin carving party every year, obviously, hence the word "annual", so knew we'd spend some quality Halloweenish activities with the little ones, and they can also spend Halloween with the other grandparents, so we're actually doing everyone a favor, right? :thumbsup2 Of course we are! So, without further ado, (oh, & I did have to look that up for the correct spelling, lol, it is ado, and not adieu) on with the show!

Edited PSA June 27, 2017- It has come to my attention that some of my photos are not showing up, but instead being replaced with a red x or a minus sign. I think it has something to do with Google photos, which is where I was getting my photo url addresses from. I've tried to fix some of them, but obviously can't go back and fix all of them, as they seem to appear, disappear and then reappear. I apologize for any frustration this has caused you, my dear DIS friends. From this day forward, in all my current and future DR posts, I will no longer be sharing photos from Google photos, but instead from my Shutterfly site, so hopefully this will fix the issue.

Last edited:
Saved for Chapter Links!

Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 1- "Where is that /#%*@(!!! Baked Potato!!!"
Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 2- "Princesses, Pirates, Dwarfs, And Another Potato? Seriously?"
Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 3- "Princesses, Pirates, Dwarfs, And Another Potato? Seriously?" and the GALA UPDATE!

Day 2, Oct 30th, 2016-Part 1-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!
Day 2, October 30th, 2016-Part 2-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!
Day 2, October 30th, 2016-Part 2, continued-Food & Wine, Hootin & Hollerin & Off With Your Head!

Day 3, October 31st, 2016-Part 1- A Burger, A Sprinkle, Lots of Meat & Treats, & a Halloween Party!

Day 3, October 31st, 2016-Part 2- A Burger, A Sprinkle, Lots of Meat & Treats, & a Halloween Party!
We interrupt this DR for a few real life events, including a sneak peak F&G Trip!
Day 3, October 31st, 2016-Part 3- A Burger, A Sprinkle, Lots of Meat & Treats, & a Halloween Party! Eating a pre MNSSHP dinner at 'Ohana!
Day 3, October 31st, 2016-Part 4- A Burger, A Sprinkle, Lots of Meat & Treats, & a Halloween Party!
Finally MNSSHP & the end of this day!!! :)

Day 4, November 1st, 2016-Part 1- I do declare, who died? And there's bad rumblys in our tummies! Breakfast at Riverside Mill Food Court
Day 4, November 1st, 2016- Part 2- A picture perfect day at Animal Kingdom! Dinner at Yak & Yeti

Day 5, November 2, 2016- We Traveled Far! Part 1
F&W Festival
Day 5, November 2, 2016- We Traveled Far! Part 2
Mama Melrose's

Day 6, November 3, 2016-Part 1- It's Christmas!!!
Lunch at Crystal Palace & I was very bad in Epcot!
Day 6, November 3, 2016-Part 2- It's Christmas!!!
Lunch at Crystal Palace & I was very bad in Epcot!

Day 6, November 3, 2016-Part 3- I'm sorry, so sorry, please accept my apology....Dinner at Via Napoli

Day 7, November 4th, 2016- More Sushi Please! It's a Disney Springs & hot tub kind of day!

Day 8, November 5th, 2016- Oui, Oui, S'il vous plaît! Mimosas & Chocolat Chaud! I'm in heaven!

Day 9 Sunday November 6, 2016- A day of many firsts at WDW! Sunday Brunch at Cali Grill with a DISer!

Part 1- Day 10, Monday, November 7th, 2016- Disney Springs & we're going to another party!!!
Part 2- Day 10, Monday, November 7th, 2016- Disney Springs & we're going to another party!!!

Day 11, Tuesday, November 8th, 2016- Part 1- Our Last Day to Wine & Dine :sad:

Day 11, Tuesday, November 8th, 2016- Part 2- Our Last Day to Wine & Dine :sad:

Day 12, Wednesday, November 9th, 2016- Part 1- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye...Sanaasee you later!

Day 12, Wednesday, November 9th, 2016- Part 2- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye...Sanaasee you later!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...our-last-f-w-day.3594268/page-8#post-58772357

Last edited:
Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 1- "Where is that /#%*@(!!! Baked Potato!!!"
Our arrival day had come bright & early! Why does it always seem like such a great idea to take the earliest flight out you can, so that you get to spend the whole day at WDW? :yay:Then your alarm goes off at 3am. :scared: My DH & I have the same argument prior to every trip. I like to get to the airport at the suggested 3 hour pre-flight time, & he says I'm crazy. You never know what could happen though. Suppose there is an accident in front of us? What if we have a flat? What if I have a bathroom emergency? One never knows. We usually fly on Spirit Airlines out of Atlantic City. It's a smallish airport, with exceptional parking, and I love flying out of there. Yes, the planes are pretty cramped, and yes, they charge you for every single thing, but, the alternative is flying out of Philly, and I really, really, really don't like that airport at all. We are always delayed there, whether flying out or flying in, so I try to avoid it at all costs. This morning we were flying out of AC.

sOPIcKr49_l4T3xbktDKbG9G2WeoxQXRpSnXvyFfH6eaA5NufXZGN_keSVo-K9kfqxhx64dRIxnA9kyxdue-dbOM-pp_Rc3mGb9nLqd3Ex-nQ58C7K2kgpuse1dGAoGMYrL85Cv9aLm8Xt2iF9pKEDLA8RZHuLZ4ZKWO0zDnET6fTxYq47bg9n9TutNOk_f6SeLqidf3ZtbU4pc1uyyP3lML8WVS2_cLz-Y1knBftEdo2TVknGMhCfBQ9ve6MQ9JCLrbbrghatGsR-KIgY__QpVF_9y13TxlJ-flXn-4kNmDpP56uwJULt9kvRe5-eGuaE_-WihhEqOMHoSlWoB92eJL4f6cMeqJ8OsGc6TaCjIMCAMkHqRySPXLmvYi-w7DGlQCyCmJO97vRwICl6u8dVxf0uGAVFvtb3Qk5qs34PifzKI2vEGB57Ls4Vym5u-cjvdqU0QmxYJa9vXKJLs7AGz4Vy35NGcSXnTTAOrstlNR2V5R_sO1vRYkGp0wGXCeJ_4OdUCm5kzHkBKWTO7u_icDC9BwUFJLT8Wa09A7VgMUpp_1THj9_Lnz7i5tgscEJiPMUwS2MmhDIpFNg5BE25nyHrs00-sWkwz0MBcDy2BBXN3vc1szQw=w1267-h950-no

Here we are looking cheerful on our flight at 5:43am, per the time stamp!

CWJITv1s25r3mr6eyAFU7ww8dUI5hedpZ_3P8WCUpD9SMLZyrD7uYXXWV_dN9gPlXku9_U51PXTYFYGaCIJQO55g3_rRt9wet2CSueWV_eVCNuQRRwuU73N96Gu6zM2rgsrMExIAaVMugxHKyiRYUuWe54wTjJDNVhXGoDn1P8T-BXNUKkm99BnctgFUflT-_3YX4jyPkuoccvaVT0ySCof38sFBzjgI_vMFWf_XRFgD5mwVf0ulHezuDyaAiboMJGNnQ4StLqyd6ZuiD1ZGgUk_Rc-yNUdep7RJ_Jujrrceo-J7oa_-YqQAoQiR5-g0AJ4Bo_92Qm7XRfyXBkTEy38A8KlaI3hFw99LCXj--XUqrL-9mYAeTKdvfXJ5RXHwVkh4j0deQ3gLI-l3-U0T-nuocjCTZ5gpwjnDmRdZ9nyfXBpg2nQzL32PjLfyrLSYZv8wsbpjhW1BXuRm2InDSNjl-48V-nQUN9d4jml5z2Wqx2BqGPVFCjZKarw22NsFnqPTTXTVGoOs0r-s4JhUn0sUWHC0tq2B4oMyPJwRA3Ah_ECA9l6MAHaNE3xPoirtvhmmEMZ1RwCwCh2oPcaX9Kg58WoUzYT6hEAZupiPc5daP79ZBdMF1w=w1267-h950-no

The moon is out & the sun is starting to rise.

VIFGO41Y4QJa1DIpzTLAQlXkixywKlUhNInK6jVGg9suvyv1duZfBsT3_yZxyf-W6N6LzuWzg0HDHi60seQKDAntXj2ESBV8pUHY0_Zh5gt8HRvoINhdRyHWU9OsiOeABausL5XOx_joUgd0rjGPG87UXnF5_XQU1RUVVOmoUsqdsn2rcmiOEgdPWQOm8cSctNZ1KnPmecwk9WfaP9bpne7SPYk5z1ZML_qIR_Izw8TEBHGggjyzNLIIiXakRkyAv2DSWlZ-wyv3NdY09S5qYRVDBbegPA-PQmyOkj_yhQcSzsJu43jov4Pcym4qw-hCL_3LJ4VWo2NieLrMR_sIzMP0BcQxbgHCrxTq-hkj1Y39LhC-0uQajkoSIC-r-U7aXld1j-PZL0d24y6S-gqioOpIF54hrrK_VT5ly0EhXFmEgvFCqx371GW9P2X7Nx48k_40OPorHmX4THU9pG-mMIVRkBYpXiupADQhQI9Sbsck83hBmpuoNiYkME0tZbWbW0N3dUAYtwpZPNO8CBIw0zNQDSuMX91B-1nCfYBOsuxKpAgL3LMgl5kgEH52zYz-hBPmUX124zzZuXucietF9XsSqMMKy7buzzrxZt33oOaIQkvOsm473A=w1267-h950-no

There's not much better than watching the sun rise from your plane window as you're on your way to WDW!

-pc3lCkQiQ-S4dtIV2-RHgQFjwMgPOsRi0n6MweVPG3H4nN_os9Iih7D6SAaiTnhGEvpumqCqsGdqr2FzxF7dg6hjOpN4FAN6z_fgLjlc7Y8BHVciP7WhlBl_Cop5bmhFz6FbCaMlsv5flRfCTqpMoMlsN_tibMQ1jlidi7LPUJYWwh-dghCx_SgAmu3QNBjUtsPtFtSrLNiNUML3Q4iNvc9THK5sU6IDO35fA4tP84LsxOGtuF0BZcKIHfswEsNts21ygBBVcjY4dtQdGE6hclu_j8mprgeoZwp1aMR4AvRUT1H5NuyfLfU9P7HgVPwmS-lnFesPCP_SmmWUgjPztFNNuPY7fsyqHmqD_zum31Mv3l56yIt-SSxy4qXQPi4NokPFec5-T39szZ3jd-AqJASsSURfFVYgbkpToKdKJytmWQs8Eut5KuQtFYFpgDz7HI-imNefUTF7tMSu3G7ZgGOfN-MIDh3XHHg5GEESz7CZw9gT07rrQl6OlzohfSf93-70rx78FH-vL_vTg_I5TuLjI12wKWAAiHdRLEyOGVy41lRv0WanFTHnuWI_ZBELGgNRRZkfGiU95FHikYkJRjwZlbOcDPXWVd9UqtIQyj61NYenA7yZQ=w1267-h950-no

On the bus at 8:44am!!! YES, this is worth only getting three hours of sleep!
I did online check-in, and requested a room location per Touring Plans. Much to my excitement & surprise, I get exactly what I requested! This doesn't happen to me very often, as usually my room is the exact opposite of what I requested, but this time I was definitely pixie dusted!!!

6bPNAqCSoOzI7ithugi7hje0ao8KUrxIdcLI-HzA2GyvPtJAlQnjAxsU5n0fgP0hxK0ZiuBOCXAeOhPaLJfOKl67BnqN7ZXSeWRUlkan1jM4AFpr3qERpLf-k7gbey_ROI-TIHS6ZGfKIZrr5NgKIYPevZaxmdP7QwqJNMXfnipwIwVeucW9ar9KfzhMT9h5dmIqDK-dBx7A3KdmFsj0a9OuQRd9xRy-g_yCm_SPQT9uYd3k_W3gf5m-2pgvIHp9SzPczFB_LCLGevpm1C2YyideK7BRwZH8GJ8VR7b5H0q7BP7nws0-ptvcx2rvQUTnzwinjR_hW7vn_kOyrvGY5Qw4-l3_J6Rjuemgx1Jd3aKMgDi6yFNwXwvUcZd1MfyKPejv4h695rJ7fb2Gdu-8GrHwZjGrBlSIWVw1gq05M9-zQWGtCM7l6DgsFJq_lXy9dK3mQMBplrfuR5gj4PnTcpZgpCHN4pmcIwyan0T_j4Tajc90SYALavf6nYmlMrJGR7DpgohYDerL5EGPq2NGb9ppcR93Vg_abrFAMZOQ6yEJSA-2WyRa4eZ1Y9POSHSuZMoQkayjEcsqGbcCG3Q6rgme0o1yHXe_xonqERpJ6SapOqQMl35HtQ=w713-h950-no

That is our room, building 5, second from the left, first floor, white door with pink shutters
directly across from the walkway to the hot tub!

iHiwwHQzK6gIifm5S5i4NOfyZtDZR4-7MOIJSskwdEYySnCgFqUOkdHVGs0OVHYk0KL5gOnjJUAO88EsMYZaw0CVc-On7sMzIu90H_ueK7ANxgajqp8ujW4B-kwImGHBI4X0LkWRWJ0iSscoRkfkBoI9R_EFYU2mY7DQVzCU9ZTsEO2N3FpM2YAsxVrj_aIF2pf633jc3oIGuKNi44pGGMjQn3Wk6S-YhtrN3HfcqwCA7KMHp8u13BKvktviLADKXI_n9X9Swez__e_e-ogxPl809KH-_Z6e0TI2dce-jB9W02TUKaDvZK_rWZgHxHSDCw-i7b8XpSAx-eqDMJiW2a55Jtps6hA34lVUNpjqPR-yyO1Abgkeb41sGd_pe1jkDTApuybwF9XQanTuctdnoYkF_PS65m7lLCBg_iQEHccR9u8vib3p6kKvI5NETt6TflOYtgNVHop_hlNTDxyORp810DERSbS12_rP3DPJmeowtnruozsOgiuqFDVgkZWJ295ByabgVskFAn23CnWhFEH2O2GLnpKhO4TmJQgTctfAc9QPInsk1ZzwOMZXDc2qoDcBX7nt94QqOyxB-OZm5RuYquTSrFFCzMp1s7a8sWDnRrIH7VeTZQ=w713-h950-no

Look how cute our neighbors had decorated their window for Halloween!
Such a nice surprise to see when we came back from the park that night!

After our excitement of finally being at WDW, and leaving our carry-ons with bell services, we moseyed on up to the bus stop at POFQ.

200_s.gif

This is one of the great things about this resort; no matter where your room is, you're close to everything! I love it! We had been DVC members for many years, having contracts at VWL & BCV from their inception, but sadly, sold both in 2014 so we could buy a house with some land, as my DH wanted to try his hand at hobby farming. Yes, really. With chickens & tractors & all. I drew the line at pigs though. Since then we've been either renting points or staying at POF
Q, or a combo of both, doing split stays. This trip was POFQ all the way, and I couldn't have been happier. Well, maybe I could have been a little happier if I was staying at the BWV, especially since we spend the majority of our time at Epcot, but honestly, for the price, beautiful grounds, ability to boat to Disney Springs, POFQ is perfectly perfect in every way! Spoiler alert: We're in the process of buying at resale at AKV, another of my all time favorite resorts!!!

Since I love Epcot, and it was the F&W festival, and I couldn't wait to get there, you're probably thinking we went there first. Nope. For some strange reason, I wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom. It is the iconic first day park, right? It is our tradition to do MK first, right? No, it isn't. Maybe I just wanted to be refreshed, bright eyed & bushy tailed, before entering my beloved Epcot. It could also be because I scored a lunch reservation at BOG for our arrival day. We've done BOG several times in the past, and we always say we're going to skip it, as it's not worth the hassle of trying to get a reservation, but there I was checking daily, hourly, minutely, for a reservation! It's like we're crazed or something. Like we're going to get some kind of prize for getting that coveted reservation. I think it says somewhere in the Bible that we shouldn't covet things. I'm just a fallen person I guess. :blush:

We arrived to the MK around 10:30ish, and were feeling a little hungry, as we really didn't have anything for breakfast other than for me a Weight Watcher's smoothie, and I think DH had a protein bar, and our lunch reservation wasn't until 2ish. I can't remember the exact time, since it has been almost five months, but according to the photo time stamp, 2ish is accurate. I had recently lost around 15 pounds doing Weight Watchers, and was determined I wasn't going to gain weight on this trip, so my goal was to eat what I wanted, but be mindful of serving sizes, and empty calories. I've always craved one of those MK baked potatoes, how 'bout you? No? Come on, what could be better than a WDW baked potato, with it's crispy salted skin, and fluffy buttery potato goodness? I was getting one! DH wanted to try one of those super healthy chicken waffles, so I sent him to Sleepy Hollow while I went over to the Liberty Square Market for my baked potato, and then he was to meet me at the Market seating area. So I'm walking around, and walking around, :cool1:reading the signs, so happy I'm FINALLY going to have a Magic Kingdom baked potato! Where the hell is that #)^!+@!!! baked potato? I ask one of the castmembers at the Market. He looks at me like I have three heads. Baked potato, you say? Nope, no baked potatoes here. I say, can you tell me where I may find the baked potatoes? Nope, no he can't. Now I'm seriousy bummed, and confused. :confused: I know the baked potatoes use to be here. Where can they be? Why doesn't the castmember know where the baked potatoes are? So, I sadly start to walk back to Sleepy Hollow to tell my DH that no, I won't be getting a Magic Kingdom baked potato, when lo and behold, he texts me to tell me the elusive baked potato is at Sleep Hollow! Yes!!! :goodvibes Thank you, Disney Gods!!! But guess what (yes, I realize you're not supposed to start a sentence with "but", but it fits to lead this suspenseful sentence), so, but guess what? According to the All Ears menu, the Magic Kingdom baked potato is no longer on Sleepy Hollow's menu!!! Nor is it on the Liberty Tree Marketplace's menu!!! So now where did it go???

Hi19ItBWlVa8fF26juy75_b632pkAYQ6MECqIxP7pxRKsCE_iBKiAO_EwBlcSc2mx_dgA-hdy7MEIqGAb9OFhzf1mM1DHfWpoRyoPNNBnO8pyJ-81SYvLm-R712kKDZF1QIcIvHmAq8vajrVTs-bQOpOxH1vQFSPjIj7pDnKe9kGQFdnB3LOqKIp6jsocv6s9TNDnyBKU0PYsRuQi6viEODDCstHo4ETOINjVoxuI401JmI4hqYWcODhWcKmRndynIc8S7w07iXX1sqwbxMarunjAV7ng8Y4HUAJS_58U7WtfaMAEOlgtCiDPOZlAwwXTPScr7cb9N8Jg-hotqVF56fgX3GdWi0BVEMEgCCqEeAEd2JCv0umDZd8KqYWwZGiv5z5fthPIiBSSZwS89nqgFA0k6-9Pd33J3twPWHGXHHtbJxWtePS6GOaBPdpvzn4nsGb4JLlTe9Pg8DKRmmfLxjI6okIui619p_EM6Crh2NxUiY3I_8IJh9v1-ErtS278yvCWwrtpy9polcvltj2G8uCafGh-5BQtuWbq9fvsAlTFm9ksvd4XM9XyI29gHnZ2WK4Ev-7cWW09fdMXUgu7ypXT0RBnL0eZOHYd0nzQILt41NxJzt3MQ=w1267-h950-no

Sleepy Hollow Baked Potato, sad to say, not perfect in every way. It was just okay. Not fluffy, and more than a little dry.
According to my receipt, I paid $3.62 with tax. It did it's job; keeping my stomach from growling until our lunch at BOG.

XxVJOmBP5Lo2vZLRMsmvbvmrv86NWcG15ms0GTw9ZJ8Pd5kgyMfwmTFizosZ4jlb4GduOoSMs14LiRAtg-IRRkuwEVIJoNOhqZt3Q8yOeuHTMzLN0vFFLEkx83vro1Ca7TiGBCvjhDS_nTRgvy4LjTb8HVUncV-_Khfu71LjIExsUvGZET_1abd6iqdQHazw88yWkzqrt65pFV03ZFDA_I2agDQZC03jvGCrfq3AwQCzdHa9IUlTvoJ9MmaaO8VciQ0JrbBqvAYnRwe-GiDJkjaXpkiPxtCYbNIbn9wgx61FBNNYhK3Ru3pBJc9opVWzA0MsBNHNrxx2ydQ48MLY2l9nE0-XTJqfyiFWmZRHn9PZeTqukhEoCf7fYZGskOhUfY_xAK8tl3c6-d2nssvi_bpm6SC33_CiouzvNSU-QMJUkh-WzzIADxVc7Xgc4Kcc3ow_r7RIaPlpwZWWPJMZygukfwQiCLh4nYAclPeRad1BwQTEdw_3ZYD4CRbxqE1ZoLY2H3fzHZ_iDJXcFxqGrd2kYVmI96uYQ6VRyqMm-Ms58BPC1Azk3DTUqY2eRglrEBGryZdWvD-F3H0H9l8XVZoO1CfrR5UyvEyW4QOCoZyExGfIVr3ozA=w1267-h950-no

DH's Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich $10.29 is still on the AllEars menu. He said this was okay. Nothing to write home about.
Definitely not something he can't wait to have again.
All in all, I guess you can say our Magic Kingdom snacks were a bust. That's okay. We checked off another Disney bucket list item, and hey, we were in WDW, in the MK, and we had an upcoming lunch reservation at BOG!!!

Part 2 to be continued....

Last edited:
YAY! I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm eyeing early November for my next Disney vacation (yes...I've already begun planning the next one lol!).

Following along, I never knew of the baked potato . We always leave stupid early as well and this past trip we got our TP puck for a room. I also love fall time at Disney, including FW and Halloween time.

Funnily enough, after my half marathon in November, I had both a baked potato and that chicken waffle. LOL!

YAY! I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm eyeing early November for my next Disney vacation (yes...I've already begun planning the next one lol!).

:welcome: I love October into early November! Fall is my favorite time of year, and I love to see the parks all decked out, not to mention going to MNSSHP! While I'm not a parade person, for instance, I've never seen the Festival of Fantasy Parade, but I LOVE the Boo to You Parade! There's something about those Haunted Mansion zombies dancing around & sparking their shovels! I just try to avoid "Jersey Week". Being from NJ, I know just how many people from here go during that time. I hope my DR helps you with your plans!

Following along!

Thank you & :welcome:!

Great that you decided to do a report! I'm looking forward to reading the rest :)

Yay! :flower1::welcome:

Following along, I never knew of the baked potato . We always leave stupid early as well and this past trip we got our TP puck for a room. I also love fall time at Disney, including FW and Halloween time.

:welcome: I do love fall at Disney! I also love early to mid December for all the holiday festivities! We'll be going in early December this year with my middle son, his wife, and their two little guys, who will be 3 1/2 & 5 1/2 at the time of the trip! Then next summer 2018 we'll go with my oldest son, his fiancee, fiance's son who will be 12 1/2 then, and their little guy who will be 5 1/2 at the time! My daughter is trying to get pregnant, so hopefully she'll be successful, and maybe eventually we'll have a little princess to take! Congrats on getting your room pick!!!

Funnily enough, after my half marathon in November, I had both a baked potato and that chicken waffle. LOL!

Too funny! My DH did his first half marathon on this trip! :welcome:

Following along!

:welcome:

:flower1: :welcome:

I am here!!! I am glad that you are doing a review. I do the same thing... I take ton of food pictures thinking that I'll do a dining review but I never get to it. As soon as we come back, I am back to real life, working and running around after DS's activities.
POFQ is my favorite mod!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm here. Great start, even if it was at 3 in the morning!!!! Can't wait for more

Another South Jersey person following along. POFQ is our resort. We stayed there on our honeymoon and every trip since.

YAY! So glad you took the plunge and are writing your report. I love your sense of humor and your writing style! Can't wait to see what all you guys ate. Can only go up from a WW smoothie and a dry potato, right?! :crazy2:

I am here!!! I am glad that you are doing a review. I do the same thing... I take ton of food pictures thinking that I'll do a dining review but I never get to it. As soon as we come back, I am back to real life, working and running around after DS's activities.
POFQ is my favorite mod!

:welcome: It's amazing how quickly time flies by. The older I get, the faster it goes! I think that's why the elderly hardly sleep. They can't afford to lose any more hours, lol! Seriously, I felt like I had more free time when my kids were little, when I was working as a hairstylist, & going to school to become an RN! I couldn't wait until I retired so I could spend lots of time quilting, scrapping & crafting, but now all my free time is spent babysitting grandkids, taking care of my 83 year old mom, and putting out everyone's fires! It is nice to be needed though. :love:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm here. Great start, even if it was at 3 in the morning!!!! Can't wait for more

:welcome: to the party! I hope my report can be half as entertaining & interesting as yours! You also have the added bonus of your little cutie pie, Casey!

Another South Jersey person following along. POFQ is our resort. We stayed there on our honeymoon and every trip since.

:welcome:neighbor! I've lived in South Jersey since I was 9, when we migrated over from South Philly! After 51 years, my South Philly born & bred mother still hates it here! She thinks my dad moved her out to the boonies. :lmao: I guess back in 1966 it pretty much was!

YAY! So glad you took the plunge and are writing your report. I love your sense of humor and your writing style! Can't wait to see what all you guys ate. Can only go up from a WW smoothie and a dry potato, right?! :crazy2:

:welcome: & good morning!!! Your reports helped motivate me to write this one! I love reading them. I'll be doing a girls' trip in 35 short days with my sister & my bff, so I'd like to try to get this one done before I embark on the next trip. Maybe I'll be on a roll, and write a DR of that trip too! Yea, that potato was pretty dry. It was almost glue like, and the sour cream in the squeezy thing & the shredded cheese in a cup didn't help matters. I was envisioning golden liquid cheese with a dollop of tangy sour cream and maybe some chopped chives sprinkled on top of a perfectly salted Idahoan potato. It almost always ends badly when you start out with too high expectations!

Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 2- "Princesses, Pirates, Dwarfs, And Another Potato? Seriously?"

Good morning, good morning....ya da da, da da da da, good morning, good morning to you!!!
Real life commercial break: You're probably wondering why this song is stuck in my head this morning. Or maybe not, lol. It is stuck in my head though. You are probably thinking we're about to head off to Hollywood Studios, to continue this Day 1 of my DR, right? No, we're not. We're still in the Magic Kingdom, remember? We still have to have our late lunch at BOG! This song is stuck in my head right now because it is a very rainy morning here in southern NJ, and it's going to be a very rainy day, all day, into the evening. Normally this wouldn't bother me so much, but we have to attend a GALA tonight. :rockband: Yes, that's right. A GALA. I'm typing it in caps because that's how I'm thinking of it in my head. I've never been to a GALA before. This one is being put on by one of our University Hospital Medical Centers as a fundraising event. My DH works for a home care & hospice company, and they needed a few people to attend this GALA to represent, you know? I don't know how he got chosen to be one of the faces of his company. Prob no one else wanted to go, LOL. Trust me, he is not one of the upper people/powers that be. Anyway, he has to go, so I have to go. I don't want to go. First off, he told me of this GALA like two weeks ago. :mad: Geezus, what am I going to wear was my first thought. I certainly don't want to spend a ton of money on a GALA appropriate dress. UGH! I need my money for my upcoming Girls' Only WDW Trip, for crying out loud! Then I think, okay, I have my dress from my daughter's wedding that was only a little over a year ago. That's pretty. It fits. It's a cocktail dress though, and I didn't spend a lot on it. I hate spending money on things I'll rarely wear. I am the last person you'd call fashion forward. Then I'm thinking, I need to get my hair done. Should I get a mani/pedi? Really, I don't have time for this! I don't want to go, wah wah wah. :sad: I have to go, though. I don't even know anyone who will be there besides DH. Why am I so nervous about this? After all, I am a people person. I can talk to strangers. I almost became best friends with a married couple I met sitting on a bench outside of the Boardwalk Resort back in 2011 when I was doing a solo trip. After 30 minutes of conversation we were hugging goodbye, lol! I don't know. I'm weird I guess, and am having upper crust social anxiety right now. I checked out the GALA Facebook page, and it was list after list of all these A-list people who are attending. You know, NJ political powerhouses, "important" people. We weren't on the list, lol. :tongue: Gee, I wonder why? I decided against the professional mani/pedi. I'll just do it myself. More Disney dollars saved! I am getting my hair done though. It will probably be all drooped by the time we get there, with all this rain. I also bought false eyelashes! Ever since I had chemo five years ago, I lost my eyelashes & eyebrows, along with the rest of my hair, and they never came back. Well, I have a few eyelashes, and my eyebrows look like they've been overplucked to death, but thank God, my hair looks as if I was never bald, so I'm most grateful for that! This should be interesting trying to get these false eyelashes on though. Maybe I should have practiced. :rolleyes1 So, my friends, that is what is on my mind this morning. I'm trying to cheer myself up, and what can be better than listening to Debbie Reynolds, Gene Kelley, and Donald O'Connor singing? I know, being in the Magic Kingdom & eating lunch at BOG! So, on with the show!!! I am so corny, and a continual embarrassment to my children, lol. Don't care. I've earned that right, too. Wait until I'm in my 80s, and I've lost my social filter!

After our disappointing but filling snack, we spend some time watching the new show in Liberty Square, “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History". This was very cute, and we enjoyed it. I wouldn't plan my day around seeing it, but we stumbled upon it, with a little time to spare, so took the time to watch.
H4eIBkw9cyLDBezRQJg13uvaJRapEiR1p4ZmL0L-C7SUc2zCuyo_ahK5Mu_OeNAz4RBpZob4RfBId_0_ucUUlANxQ_O_ExIwp9KGiRvExMB3Yi3sVk4CSwYGQkqSFvTBfRuqWnFDXAyTHsxe8GHqd-rU_Tk4jMgJ9H60CZELJDqBH_6LXNAkrQGFNtdKYWp3JwdU0dOW2-AbqiFZLhXbJJbG_o14B2X30KDGD9emC87WJ_iUzXFLZKGnfsOfxw15_i2r0DuPDa4-D9aGq4a5UrPIgCPAIuRGZAoNxIB6ViETiP9j6mm0-8VVt3bGLk6MDSSFRLXeYVOuzGAAefKiMluy430PsewQanqZ0tdniknqbmJCbV32Y-ZkR3JTaMePeSjw2mAxWVvRHJ_8N4xqZkKIiuXVyj6w0-MbO3Zrk41VoGiv5uq9N-zfJTRCwWOiu5kBd-FW6PCG9F1CLihTQxjBRFvoSA2qxfZ3nlCN9h1jPcq4m1cFlFElcpCRsixEID7xpF6Ea5Rt4Z_xSUnjBDtR-8Cg5njpeWuJFCkUFSCeBdvzhOy-7e41uzYdazd0BO0fA7rh2A8EFunP0rftBaB9kKoL3VPXXVNdblSHQw0FkuuvGYLYrg=w1267-h950-no

thkxxBhGHUTlMgE-oc5c1soCu3QnG1U7PPIT-a1GNjghIVJ_JnMiWaXQmoNObzef7qhsflvl96UUTWTzHANhym3Ux8SH4Sb47I6VTirKaWTOrVEz70Ad2lRJSzpNttG44eNYa04z2y5z37jfJ7rN3rmL7ChuQbGKvPbUuwpX7kqDF69-YVKfQS_Y3fOSJsaHHkjpmXu4WmqSxrIY_XCFW6xHiENxcZwSx4V-yFubOqagsfGRXFC2bBUeqooC3-_6h6wglIFrD5Pu39tFobT-SVTdmxbjuB8wY88-8WcYv8sT31IclyWYDyY3l8OYAX4FXYjU5-ilRfRZV4jByESJxo5uRJD3wsN4PlWSkZeY8H25cuh0yq4aDeeKpFuxIQ3Oo9dK_XPzScPCEbODszHekH1a9JMkgW9dXrz-vdw9by0u_Qo6SF8ARvpmaMns0Yu1zeavz0VgX8c__YFb6_wIF5phD0rjcLUH4xcrwtJSX9LY9GNw-xJUF4zbHLpdWXbgz1m5wAWugH0MDiFuBxRDAfu0mIahObHUwLYDY-3G0t8rPTdvoUaOXlbCzOsRx_RE4mFi5FhUAvIi3vAbQKp8BBSmlOvhYZkz1z9Y-LPPx1pSvFjIgTQ7-A=w1267-h950-no

Then we took a Riverboat ride.

J72uosY7WmCwwqiJq6XF2wgddOue77C90nHlQXC-UCjzHMohABuqDILh7J6LZiMoz_tboiOxntoTa1EympJWJbCyGNBClE-urDIgbA9cTyGshPR71MLD88Sh4Q1i2BiQlfLl2pSklhcBG-v_iRl7bnHfmlOQ5GW1E1tIxDnNAZTjUmWr6dvs5gFAePnZlngybYFEl9EBnQmwMxWysZC2qWNjV37JQZTFc2cTCXNOysNMudyjCRgKYk0qJP1oM20lQvjYoLxL12fPmCD8dN1B6GiUXXwTxXHcAJRLSSKf2JJWpdOxlwt-m1DIP_O8CCyUDeU6klEONdIQ3-0dWdddmBYaSu3tsRh5sQBGN_SBjgHlbnFy0TQ1nd2qoSlrjPpdsI15uoxoTrxaU3DGeJ5aaVhSZBPWZmHxihYAatzIxEs-G8gnLom4VDxfYyC7uchK_OpQ9kXRjoiilCBwQDIYylRb634PrzXmHI_H6at7GNwU7QnazSh4L2RXnt2Ho3JNY6ks7Z7CLbyAJeVsC4GESBrmTifW08gOnvBEBfs1kT5T6NiX230yjoZbRLUsolMvAGT7TzYCR44JRYyiL4jJpNUJSWe0Q7db0sC3zdrrPQhZBIO5Hcft7A=w1267-h950-no

We hung out with some Pirates!

68R0Csl8CrqQwgEgedwGk9WTDIBSR7YeZKwxHl0luuEbTm_Zr56VgjWZ-C9RMqtsF0xxzhnmd88PDf_6Afz8R15H5hiuSdw5iodHY27Ctffea2kptUjEIvOwuYj_ialksLEVujEeZUvB3kYSicKpKFR7ajomaiac5fP0lq7X7TuFpkNAKb6nvIYks7w-XFbx2YKS0JKnJOVbCWMkTRSmz_GZkTuJGJ-R2FV0fp3QxwQSADBEzUIzJFrWffBzsrYKaLW1zKSq6_DQc-252Gcu1xa-4CGn_Q9yt0hMyyfSqA01tRYWgn-7nXIa9WgBa6gbwfJ8MP72Lf5eKnkjNaq8C4SCvFV2G7GwTLY08-2Cj3R515D7Dm1dmyQNoVgaJuUsJ22VtTg9tYPPub7JmnhWKm8HWxdend3wkjeYcC8OqhJOYy6sFm-xJ0lp4yRuhxBB00RqnoB7WnWmcrfGyryVPPBgYadTNejU5cPDyyNMIHSCeYUS2eFOxfa8TzDBnipxYoX66i4KolG_TF-HPDhufTh6MmGRhm7ha1lWV9ohaI7jte94ZaYuKhmFZE0ebgQBhnwNTHdwKVwUgKjq70yJySfCyednlV3LMYTV5nVrf9hSxMBvSPIyBg=w1352-h901-no

And some dwarves...

jWuj--T_XQqw2vls1gQ5D9U3q8eqo2hxzfiPeZIqEzTDjxj8ohghGx0PBDk04539UP0MfIPfQO2S1WIUljr94e0ev0TQZQAHASzsfU40aIMd0Bcg1iWDtXrq3bxZrX66Yi5RicNivOTfdBgDc6mdzqZitS9vnv22LG0gE23ywsZkHrHAfL5khthkLqBCSg1snNnuUYcf0jG93oi6chS09dh-zH2JULO_GUEdpSxfgFxPXmcilpC-aL4TO2XCNE5bONDmURzlPZAeU8Yo27vrlFtZIhoFOTifaR2pnXGrj05p3nXzYJKYE98PAqDw9xTT75HHaLod61SGasilA4GKGoAfn4IUXkSc9Es4g1kS8U2rgE0A8haiI5Lx5T0QquYkVVY0HC1tS84fIdfOiKFIKqK_W_mEPZ3HAhF21aFmXcJpzI4tr_CiGz9jl8F_KGOj58dgp8QRypSCbMoPybJBCDu9lOeGxEtUJ_Y5UiVhdlowd5-LOisD2c-NKUoHH76Ug7aXFrT3RhHvfogt_73An-unjnUZ5OPwYeS4utKyecPj6nkrxXgmiYFw3d8FE0G2of6wO_q5rEwADHbXO0nex8J9qYj7jhsVDQ98nMeRxFAd9m0Oqh9DWg=w602-h901-no

And then, finally...

KK8h4dzujKUw88aGunAJe0jsXZwohDZknYdt-qP9Zskb-4BiVi8H-kgxaC0hrnRXdnZFzckudajrXQfRfSLvuqROfYqRwy2vy72cG9vw_ZZUOsOSZt7EumDXcbpSc8DguiQgLxhHNE2YTag7CiwqRQn1RVHfPd2GIYyQynCscnG4hrq7oxiO_4q9TsEP-CsUhH5ea0ii2y-TZ--60aGDo4BVNRlux1eKFCbU1RdtHDlyObrF-EIJAN6T0M-b4pfFA5nXCyfYqdFLx-ckKLjDoIdEm5wCfNno9qCos4-zibr9ma94Z0Zo7e8PQnOz0seqOryciCtBDHaXXYo0hqLwEQUkevUJz-FtrL-i41xx_fRLjNvUBi7ggu76RuCckfsjeCG6j2px2JmaKu0hVu3bzocX5jlGx8IjV-j_C8XTyEptfYJyzre0Nt0hHYkXb-C4DrcVdVJYmccaW6XRTDVn4uY9-SKueGDQvlzo5ntEWAUTZ4S7jrQ85QyoN3HDEHl7s9krN6RO-IymXXJfTuC1ZM1evk70Z1YoV4xXe38fg2649WvxVNgtDtpDErUa4s_tUeVwhLXCAh3vhPZh1i6ymK64VBLYwrWP0Ix_TajVnynTafQeCrmtlA=w1202-h901-no

Yes!!! Lunchtime!!! At Be Our Guest!!! Woo Hoo!!! Haha, I really wasn't THAT excited! I was just hungry. To all who have been to BOG, you know that the food can be hit or miss, and the service can be spotty as far as your lunch being brought out in a timely fashion, and that it is extremely noisy & crowded during lunchtime, but I think the beauty & amazing Disney imagineering this place has makes up for it. I don't feel it's a "must do" every trip, as I said previously, but I'm happy I've gotten to experience it for breakfast, lunch & dinner. We had an absolutely awful lunch experience here in October 2013, but, to be honest, we had a huge group, I think there were 17 of us at lunch, two of our group of 19 opting out to do their own thing. That trip was cray cray! :faint: Never again. Never. Ever. Again. What was I thinking, inviting my ex, his wife, her daughter & sig other, and their child along? I just thought it would be nice if all the grandparents could see their grandkids on their first Disney trip. :rotfl2: Sometimes I am way too overly optimistic. Our food was brought out at all different times, some tables were completely forgotten, the kids were cranky, some adults were cranky. It wasn't magical.

Here's a photo of the 17 of us, minus the two grumps again, at our Chef Mickey's breakfast, October 2013
xSIKXrZaVmdXiTeveArqnIK_tRrQWKcUaNnweU6XUJZiNpvIU8t3Lv5kJWPrrsVDm7b_s3Jpf1cQ-L2uuymqR4-hiMeiK9uKFHK7r7oquOMn9r8Q_1xrOt0DP2hdRl34PS2LxdPNaIc8swyasbwt51ij5ArWmr2MLN5y46o7WLkY5PGLOs8TtqiXvra5Sq9GDfYb-ecXqcYAms5vlw4b7-ZdVGo0zI6m0EUQvjF5bLrA0NBNlj8PlkunFIySFzZa-_YyysnPrnWLi5nHDPGKYl8UyZtRh5Ff4r8YMwwWJZmFD_KqJZp4XqnyXmC8nd9YjWVICWJ-olmGWKLW8KNKIA_iW80L7GudVxvp9PBRI39wWWdofGcUAGOP0wsmbSeCR-0VsOJkrZgObqw_eurostKMcckrrc9GK-RetyIknMKUTHik7d7CIViGAXN5Rk6izVtcrzMrUNjaPxrs0KwGbZqpaHmT0DaIuGNy7bzT0My2Tx3QwuwkUlMQYCRkFThe9mduFxdVS0i3wf6CQCH7SvW0DVTh1p99w_AwSp8YJup0obHmNtSeaxpE2kU4LBhi5NnMs9z030V4CGwvQCaYPAo07iJk4dZ-VeFjUJ9sNXHWIbo85Q1HeQ=w1259-h950-no

We've since added another grandson.
Okay, off of that tangent, and back to our lunch at BOG. I have a strange auto-immune disorder, called Sjogren's Syndrome, that causes me extreme muscle & joint pain at times. For years my docs couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, as nothing was conclusive on all my tests. They wanted me to try meds used for Lupus & Rheumatoid Arthritis patients, but I didn't want to, as they have some pretty serious side effects, and if they weren't sure what I had, then I wasn't on board. Through trial & error, I found that eating gluten free helped my pain immensely, so I try to avoid gluten as much as possible. Eventually I was diagnosed with Sjogren's when the antibodies came back positive a few years ago. One thing about WDW, they go all out to serve their special diet people. I can't say enough about how great I think it is! I've had some fantastic gluten free meals over the years. The chefs are so so helpful.

For my lunch I had pre-ordered the Carved Turkey Sandwich - served on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise and Pomme Frites $15.99, but my sandwich was made on gluten free millet bread. I've had this before, and it is delicious! I hate fat sandwiches, you know, where they pile the meat on, and this sandwich has the perfect amount of turkey. I also hate wet luncheon meat, lol, and this turkey had the perfect amount of moistness. The Dijon mayo adds a tasty tangy touch! I'm not sure what the greens are, possibly arugula, but that along with the tomato makes the sandwich for me. I also had to have the French Onion soup. I love French Onion soup, and order it whenever possible. There isn't a cheese I don't like, especially melty ones! They kindly left the crouton out, for me. French Onion Soup - Also available without cheese and crouton. $6.49 This was also very, very good, and I was nice and shared with DH.

AVtPvONuDiPz2RDbpLf3wteL1FlVzkVyOy_jVuPSdbF0KRO5zYpHEcC2euhBfVPbjD58vYCVCi9LiMHetDA-P4pIHn1lXD1g3RCdl3XItpppcMeJeFwjbeFPL4VQDFDTfAJZHTjRuvkaGBDVVi3609tdMMNf6FuASNwdRQF3EGFMB3uOGw2xHBcXh8Yt3oVRqLAOrofUXZnGQ1l8EPPZZREa6k3HWUhHrr7cZ7SUdEskbXiBmGYNVFrAMj1Fol5YaCvzIx2rAU1YLUrRAmwalDWc3dwt_J2l5D6ZxR9wnlDtj_Ccdbdqs3rgHF47K9LzZ8bsymZ6QU6B1I4O2c6HpkO3w7_8QWRUB3cKP50Bs1lHrMHkHhmxYaMk_ncJP6uH5S2hcqKG77v-pIorRzYF-7L3un0HHuLpZ-V2x5UO0YhH6ydtjZ5iS0ysx2Nle_YX61FR5ywTyyVMxef36QziGZlEYM4yKvCQnCYHWFDaqTtjDLd-cHudpzW8-zEQXj2jfyvqZtjmMZotNiCGGQ9zT9mgPLPZhwLAZiJnWotMko3GO4pUAYZul_eJZ21ChhZ0bqjAA-NA2a9EqgoL37fd6PsN8mYHpcqdixP9SGUb9ESZqa09e_UJyA=w1267-h950-no

DH told me to order him the Quinoa Salad - with chilled green beans, potatoes, olives, roasted bell peppers, golden beets and tomatoes $12.99 Yea. Why? I don't know. He was going to be running his first half marathon this trip, and he wanted to eat healthy? I mean, he did have that fried chicken on a waffle sandwich earlier, the epitome of healthyness. :lmao: He says he LOVED this. Okkaaayyy. Did I want to try it, he asks? No thank you. Go right ahead & enjoy that quinoa cake! It looks so yummy though! :laughing: Honestly it does!

QJErNAbwJfevB5xFQDdicGPEC1Y0ER9OWamj8c33FJks63rhvPkJ7R1jV2FDIJJNK0StADFhbmoK2xx9HN1Bl_jtqAIrzWtJchlC6huKoPtEorwPt3q_hCP6-8Br3aefl_qw77HPJe6-PZRhyVIcjXDki_I5aBBkXsX0kXl_h5KhHV-18AxHzYJHwzWkYRqxNQrk9JhyoUI-hAxrJaLGQFll67PKooIhUT2Wthz9NwiFtI5OE18CTrRbEWJ2IH139wkFS1g5DQlyu-JhKfgtDkrzCsDq258Oit161J3uEa6NKNLLeZePi0o7qqLZot3T-WE79ocGbXYI7EL0MQQvplx-l66EViv4bup_8NK_90yDX2d2WR33cRC-xvDTrGSXTjMnaX2ach2SVwCQH5K1zUKiCh1_YDltNApJmAJ5N7JDQti27hlhtTIZV8rp6epLzORVzgQX1RccNbPdqjFniuQmI24_Cxj5obYf-kfG59XHALAYYphF5JauZv_BT2PgcBTFQ76TB76jr1u4zrmp0uzt02h9ZdNQxaQUwTuneddsrDrX-UxZwp1Q40YKBp_Qri1kzTWS_z8SuTvU2YDCTZFRxScL16Pgh3_MeuIDg4tynZJ-lQ2Iug=w1267-h950-no

Back to real life: Okay folks, thought I'd finish this first day up today, but it's now no longer morning, and I need to get to my hair appointment for the GALA tonight, so will hopefully be back tomorrow, and get to the next potato part! Wish me luck! Of course, it's now pouring out. Grrrr. My poor hairdo!

Last edited:
Hope all goes well at the gala tonight and you stay dry. I'm totally with you on not being a gala kind of girl, or in my case the kinda girl who doesn't want to do anything that doesn't involve jeans or flip flops :-)

Looks like a great meal at BoG for you all. Had to laugh though as Jason ordered quinoa on our last trip there too and I was like, what???? #MenWhoMarathon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!