How do I register both me and my daughter at the same time?

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
Hi everyone. :wave: I'm new to running and trying to get as much information as possible for when I want to register for next years race. It will be me and my DD running (she will be 15 at the time of the race). We haven't decided if we want to do the Tower of Terror 10 Miler or Wine and Dine half marathon. I read a lot of the threads for both and learned so much. My main concern right now is how fast the races fill up.

I went online and registered myself with Active.com, but do I need to make an account for my DD or is there a way to sign her up with my account? I tried to register for the Marathon since it isn't full yet to see what I need to do on registration day, but I didn't see anywhere that I can register DD. Can someone walk me through the process a little if its possible to link her with me? Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note, I just started running outside last week and did 2 miles at a 13:47 pace. :cool1: I've been on my tread climber for about a month, but the fastest it goes is only a 15:00 pace. I need to loose about 40 pounds, so I'm very happy with my pace so far. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :goodvibes

I was hoping to do the Tower of Terror 10 mile this year, but I stopped running after two month and didn't get back into it until the end of August. I'm determined to register and make it to a race next year.

Congratulations - that's a great start :thumbsup2

I registered myself, DH and both my parents for our 5k and 10k at this year's Disneyland Half Marathon weekend.

I started with the highest priority registrations (ie did my own registration for the 10k first, then everyone else's in order of who was most enthusiastic about it, then did the 5k for myself, then everyone else). If I remember correctly, I just had to input the details for each person on each registration form. I didn't need to log into different accounts or anything. I did 7 registrations in total, and finished 1 minute before the official sell out time!

I recommend being on the computer ready to go 5 minutes before registration opens (for me that was 3am :crazy2:), and just keep refreshing until you get in. I also had the event thread on the DIS open in case there were any pointers there, and also Facebook. Turned out I got in using a link that RunDisney posted on Facebook, so it's worth thinking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter