How do I view my ticket's expiration date in MDE?

Go to Ticket and Passes and then you should see all the tickets there It would look like this.

Last edited:
Does that mean you can use those 4 days on any day up until 9/26/21? For instance, use 2 days in November 2020 and the other 2 in May 2021?

What’s weird is this my resort reselevation is for July 20-24 but my ticked say valid July 26. What gives

My trip was for July 8th-11th. For weeks now on MDE my tickets says valid 7/11/2020. I thought that meant that was the last day they are good for.

Does that mean you can use those 4 days on any day up until 9/26/21? For instance, use 2 days in November 2020 and the other 2 in May 2021?
I asked this question in the Ticket Sticky thread, and Robo said no, the expiration clock starts ticking based on the first day the ticket is used. For example, I have a 6-day PH with an August start date. If I understood Robo correctly, once I start using it, the 9-day clock begins and the ticket will be completely used up on the 10th day, no matter how many days I actually used it for.

This disappointed me, to be sure, because the way Disney words that 9/26/21 expiration suggests that you can scatter all your park days any way you want up to that date. But I guess you can't.

No. It just means I can start it any day. Once started, it will expire under normal rules.

What’s weird is this my resort reselevation is for July 20-24 but my ticked say valid July 26. What gives

Depending on the length of the ticket you have, they give you a few extra days to use it

For example, my DD has. 6 day ticket beginning on August 5th, but it is valid for 8 days. That means she has a few extra days to use it up if she wanted to skip a park one day during her 7 night trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter