how do u get pictures of u on vmk on here?

mxpixgirl345

sweetsweetybird
hiya my name on vmk is sweetsweetybird and i was wondering... how do u get a picture of me from vmk onto disboards...im confused??:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3:confused3:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 very very confused

Ok first press the Print screen button while in VMK and then open up a new paint or PSP or what ever you have. ctrl+v it and then Save it. After you save it get a photobucket account and post it there and look for the image tags

Imageshack is easier because you don't need to have an account.

Ok first press the Print screen button while in VMK and then open up a new paint or PSP or what ever you have. ctrl+v it and then Save it. After you save it get a photobucket account and post it there and look for the image tags [/QUOTE]

I have a qustion though, bc when i put that in there it won't save my signature?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter