how do you book ameri-suite on hotwire

w888

Earning My Ears
How can I tell which hotel is for ameri-suite in MCO airport on hotwire? I am trying to get a price for 11/19/03, also does Hyatt MCO show up on hotwire?

thanks!

shirley

The Amerisuites will not be shown by name, but you can tell by the "suite" amenities that are listed. It is not guaranteed that you will get the Amerisuites, but we've booked 3 or 4 times and that has always been the one. The price range tends to be in the $30's. There are actually two in the airport area...we've had both and have been pleased with both of them.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

It is the one that says S for suite or states it has a kitchenette, ( I can't recall exactly which it was, but it was the only one that had that icon) we got it last month for $39 plus their ten dollar fee. Don't know how you would know the Hyatt-probably four star?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter