How do you carry your GAC?

pampam

DIS Veteran
Although we've been to WDW many times, we've never used a GAC before. Now DD condition is changing, so I feel she may require a GAC this trip. I don't want to be fumbling at each attraction, looking through my bag etc. for it. Where do you put yours for easy access?

I have a kind of sporty purse with a few separate pockets and keep it in the front pocket of the purse. There isn't much else on there.
An alternate place is the very front pocket of DD's backpack that hangs on the front of her wheelchair.

DH usually holds it in his front pocket or I tuck it into a side pocket of my bag. You need to keep pulling it out so don't store it anywhere that's difficult to reach.

I bought a little pouch from nutztogo.com. It is called Water Resistant Neck Wallet, and it was wonderful. You put it around your neck and there is a clear pocket in the front. Never had to keep taking it out. It is very inexpensive and a must have for me!! :thumbsup2

How big is the GAC? I usually use a laynard for my tickets, is the GAC the size of a cc or is it bigger?

It is bigger than a credit card. Ours is about 3.5" X 5".

I have a neck passport holder that holds that and our regular tickets.

I do cover it front and back with clear plastic shelf paper. It is sticky on one side and you can see right through it. I think it helps on the wear and tear and moisture problems. Some people call it Contact paper.

Last year I tried punching a hole in it and putting it on a clip on my butt pack but it ripped right through. So this year I went with the neck passport holder from Wally World and it worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter