How do you display your Disney photos?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We take so many pics each time we go to Disney, and then they usually get out in a scrapbook or posted on Facebook and never printed. I really want to display some of our favorites but need ideas how to display them. What are some creative ways you have displayed your Disney photos?

You can search on Pinterest for general photo display ideas (not just Disney). Groupon and Living Social have great deals for photo collages and enlargements. For example, I uploaded and had this shot made for a wall in my loft.

8732ed1-X2.jpg

Various ways for me - I have a number of shots printed and framed both at home and at my office - many of them in 'fine art' style where they aren't necessarily showing an obvious Disney sign or symbol - only those who go to the parks might recognize the scene or structure. I have made a few photo books, including one Disney centric one, I keep in my office waiting room. And I keep my online photo galleries through PBase - one gallery is all Walt Disney World, with sub-galleries for each park and other locations.

I have prints made but they go in an album/scrapbook and are rarely looked at again. I do look at them on the computer a lot. As far as displaying them, I blow up a lot of prints on various mediums. I have experimented with our pics from our most recent trips - a metal print, a canvas print, an acrylic print but my most common medium is having prints mounted on foamcore for an affordable (no frame necessary) and casual display option - just use Command strips on the back. My rec room is sprinkled with enlargements of our PhotoPass Magic Shots - I find Disney family pictures are pretty casual to begin with but the Magic Shots are fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!