How do you get entertainment rate?

My mother told me i was special, but I don't think thats why I got the rate. You just have to book when they are not booked up and have the card. When I tried for October the Hard Rock was not available but the Portofino and RPR were.

Originally posted by essmom
What kind of card is it?

You can get a book, either online at www.entertainment.com or a lot of local fundraisers have the book. In the book is a card you are going to need to show at the resort if you get the entertainment rate. Call the hotel you are looking to book at and see if they have anything available for your dates at the Entertainment rate. In some cases, if you are adjustable you can get the rates when you cannot get them for your original dates. The three Universal resorts all have Entertainment rates. I booked Water View at the Royal Pacific for 125.00 a night. Garden view was 110.00

Hard rock for the same time period was 125.00 for garden view.

Portifino was probably about 50.00 more a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter