How Do You Join Emerald Club?

Kimbra

Mouseketeer
Could someone please let me know how I can join the Emerald Club? Is their a fee to join? Thanks for any help on this.

Kimbra :)

Right now you can go to the national car web site and join for free. I just did last week. Normally it is a $50 fee to join. The fee is waived if you are a DC member but they send you special paperwork to join (which I had just recieved and then you either go to the airport if you want your EA number right away or you send it to them and they mail your number back to you). So go to the website quick and sign up!

Is this like a trial membership where you have to pay later? Do you have to pay in a year? We might do this for this year, but may not need it for next year(wouldn't want to get stuck paying for it). Thanks for any help.

I don't know how long the membership lasts or if we have to pay for it in one year. I don't think so-but I'm not sure. Anyone else know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter