How do you request a room @ DD Marriott if you booked with Dreams?

dutton

Mouseketeer
I just booked two rooms at the DD Marriott for the $29 rate for 12/9-12/14 through Dreams Res. on this website. I have read posts of people requesting certain rooms at the hotel. Can I do this and if so, how? I am thankful for a cheap rate so I feel I can't be picky--is this your feeling? We will have 3 adults and 4 kids under 9, so I also wanted to know if anyone had used their buses lately?And does anyone have pictures? I went to their website and couldn't do the virtual tour b/c my computer is too old and slow so I gave up!! Thanks for any info!

When I booked it online there was a place at the bottom that said "Special Requests". Maybe you just didn't see it. I would email Dreams with your conf# and let them know your requests. My "feeling" is that the hotel is the one OFFERING the rooms at that rate and if they don't want to treat me as any other guest , then they shouldn't offer the rate! Request whatever you want . The worst they can say is NO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter