How do you send a private message (PM

HallDisney2019

Earning My Ears
I am very new to the DIS Boards and all the forums I post threads on, other disney-ites just send a PM and reply with "sent PM". How do I complete this process?

I read if you select the profile of the person you want to contact, there should be an option. I have yet to find this.

Thanks

Mike

I am very new to the DIS Boards and all the forums I post threads on, other disney-ites just send a PM and reply with "sent PM". How do I complete this process?

I read if you select the profile of the person you want to contact, there should be an option. I have yet to find this.

Thanks

Mike
Mike, you need a total of 10 posts before you can PM. You can post on the Test Board to reach your #10,
https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
And, :welcome: to DISBoards!

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback. I have reached a level of 12 replies and still do not see the PM option. Any ideas?
It does take the system a little while to recognize you've reached that milestone. Generally 30-60 minutes.

All that said, you do now have the capability of starting a conversation (what PMs are called here). Just hover over the person's avatar you want to converse with and click on the "start conversation" button. Of course, that person also must have reached the 10 post milestone in order to participate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter