<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
First day: Try to visit all 4 parks
Second day: MK all day
Third day: Epcot all day
Fourth day: MGM all day
Fifth day: AK all day
Sixth day: Whatever

PS. This is not our first trip to WDW

Ours depend heavily on what day it is , what time of year it is. We also spend 2 - 3 days at USIOA. So every trip is different. I can tell you we have never done all 4 parks in one day. I dont even think we have ever done 3.

It depends on the day of the week in which we get there, and then it depends on what time we get there.

If we get there after the parks open, we avoid the EE morning parks. However, if we check in at 7:30 am, we hop the bus to the EE morning park.

This is how we did it on our past vacation in October:
Saturday:
Pre check in at 10:30 am at PO-FQ, have breakfast, and head to AK.
Sunday:
9:30 seating at 1900 Park Faire, then hop on the monorail to the MK so DD can get more autographs, and show off her Christmas Belle dress... ride a couple of rides with small lines, and go change into costumes for the MNSSHP. Dinner at 'Ohana, then go to MNSSHP.
Monday:
Epcot and the Wine and Food Festival... stay all day, watch Illuminations... pour DH into a wheelbarrel and head back to PO-FQ via bus...lol!
Tuesday:
EE morning at MGM (parents didn't meet us until 11 am)... stay all day, see Illuminations
Wednesday:
Split up:
Parents to Epcot
DH to play golf at Lake Buena Vista
DD and I to DTD to shop, and then the pool. Meet parents in PO-FQ lounge, as they are leaving today. Pizza and Toy Story II movie in PO-FQ food court that night.
Thursday:
EE at MK, leave around 12, go back to resort... then DD and I back to MK to see parade, while DH does laundry (I got the better end of that stick!), all meet up in front of MK, take water taxi to Poly, and drop off DD at Neverland Club, DH and I to Narcoosee's for dinner, go to Contemporary, watch Survivor on Big Screen TV, pick up DD from Neverland Club, take taxi back to PO-FQ.
Friday:
MGM until 1 pm, then Epcot... let DD finish her masks and passport in WS, then dinner at Cape May Cafe.
Saturday:
Epcot Future World in AM, then back to PO-FQ, eat lunch in food court, and take transport back to airport for flight home.

This schedule worked well for us. We were going to go back to AK on Friday or Saturday morning, but DD wanted MGM on Friday and Epcot ( to our astonishment) on Saturday.

Hope you have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter