How does point transfers work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
Hello all,
I am at member looking to stay at Old Key West in a one bedroom (if available) September 1-4. I have 40 points to use and by the looks of the point chart it will take 64 points for the four days. Can members rent from other members a certain number of points and have them transferred to rentee's account? If this is correct, are there any members out there that would be willing to do this and have a price for this?
Thanks for any info in advance!

You can transfer points form one member to another. MS is familiar with the process and asks that both parties submit written agreement(can be thru email). One thing I did learn is that you cannot transfer banked or borrowed points to another member. In that case, the member with the points can make the reservations for the other member, just like for any renter.
Connears

I just called MS and they stated that I can transfer points in a holding account BUT with the same expiration date as if the points were in your account.

Anybody else heard or experienced differently from MS?

Thx,

AES

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter