How early is too early to start planning?

Eleclair

Earning My Ears
I am a capital P Planner and am currently doing research for a large family (approx 10-14 people) WDW & Universal trip in May 2022 to celebrate my 40th birthday. Is this crazy? I have been to Orlando only twice in all of my 38 years and there is SO much new stuff to see/do. What large items should I look at first? We will not be staying on-site due to the budget but we will be in Orlando for 2 full weeks. I'm thinking 6 days in WDW, 3 days in Universal, 2 travel days and 3 hotel relaxation days. Me and my husband do not have kids but there will be 2 2-4 year old kiddos and 2 pre-teens with the large group. I want to be sure that there is not anything that I am missing and am I nuts for looking into this when the trip is still so far away? Any tips would ne helpful. Thanks!

I’m a major planner (it’s half the fun!) so I don’t think you’re crazy at all! I would say now you’re in the information gathering phase. I would read the unofficial guide books-should help catch you up to what’s new since your last visit. Do a bunch of research then next year you can start making formal plans. With a group that big there’s plenty to organize so you’ve got plenty to look into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter