How Easy Is It To Check E-mail?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
If we really go through with this cruise thing then I will need someway to keep in regular contact with my parents who will be watching our DS for a few days. I figure the phone option is out so I wondered about e-mail.

How pricey is it? Is it easy to just pop in and out several times a day to check? Are there enough computers to handle the demand? Can you only access certain sites or will we be able to access our internet providers web mail site? Also would there be a way to download some of our digital pics to send over e-mail or is there any way to send little "cruise" greetings back home?

Thanks!

There is internet access to where you can check your email if your ip has a webmail site.....there are about 10 computers in the Internet Cafe and the access fee is either $.75 per minute or you can get the unlimited package for $89.99 which is good for the duration of your cruise......Andy

Not a problem getting email. I was there all times of day and never had a problem getting a computer. It was awesome. Was on the Wonder and cost was 39.95 for unlimited access. Well worth it for me as I needed to keep up with business as well as family. Even accessed and updated my business website while onboard.

You should have no problem. My son sent an email from Korea to us on the Wonder last week on our Mother Daughter BD cruise. The phone is VERY expensive....appx $6.99 minute.
One 2 minute 10 second call to my hubby cost $22!!

Your son 'Nathan' is a doll baby!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter