How easy is it to use a DDP credit plus cash?

Deluzy

Yes, I'm a Slytherin
We will be going to WDW this Sept and using the free DDP. Since there is no way that we will be able to eat 2 apps, 2 entrees, and 2 dinners; how easy is it to simply order 1 app, 2 entrees, and 1 dessert and have the CM use one TS credit towards the bill (paying for the second entree with cash)?

Thanks! pluto:

when we went in dec, not on free dining but on dining plan we did this a few times and just let the server know before hand what we weere planning on doing. never had a problem

when we went in dec, nit with free dinign we never had a problem just let the server know before we ordered.

sorry for the double post but I was trying to get the counter on my signature and sorry about the speling as well. You will have no problem doing this i am sure of it.

By the way how do you get that counter on your siggie? I love turtle. It does seem like a long time when you are waiting on a trip to DW!

FeeFeeWhite said:
By the way how do you get that counter on your siggie? I love turtle. It does seem like a long time when you are waiting on a trip to DW!
go to Tickerfactory.com and pick out the designs that you want. Cut and paste the url from the second box that is offered and then paste it into your signature box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter