How easy to go to city walk for lunch while visiting Universal

Very easy.

Have you looked at the parks on Google Earth or the website?

Citywalk is between both parks and it's really easy to walk out from both parks.

When you walk out the gate of each park, you are in Citywalk.

Everything is so close at Universal, one of the reasons we love it!
We often leave the park for lunch & go to Bread Box on City Walk, yummy sandwiches :)

Everything is so close at Universal, one of the reasons we love it!
We often leave the park for lunch & go to Bread Box on City Walk, yummy sandwiches :)

My husband wants to eat there this year.......he loves sandwiches!

Always gets great reviews..........

My husband wants to eat there this year.......he loves sandwiches!

Always gets great reviews..........

It's great, you totally should!! Everything looks good there!
We've eaten there twice and our faves are the roast beef/cheddar with horseradish sauce & the turkey with avocado. And you have to get them with tater tots!! :lovestruc

It easy peasy. We do it all the time. I actually prefer going to City Walk for lunch, because the restaurants aren't as busy then, especially Toothsome. The only downside of doing lunch at City Walk is that I like to take Hogwart's Express between the two parks in both directions at least once. If you do City Walk for lunch and then switch parks for the afternoon, fitting in Hogwart's can take some extra walking.

It's great, you totally should!! Everything looks good there!
We've eaten there twice and our faves are the roast beef/cheddar with horseradish sauce & the turkey with avocado. And you have to get them with tater tots!! :lovestruc

I think we will go this year at some point........I like tater tots, but he'll love many of the choices they have in sandwiches........

I could feed my husband sandwiches ever day and he'd be happy!

soniam
Thanks! I do plan on doing the train but I have three days at universal so should be able to get everything in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter