How Exotic Can A Western (Cruise) Get?

thanks again...

hmmm....Aunt Linda's evil twin, separated @ birth:laughing:after awhile we old broads tend to look alike...all that wear & tear!

lol......naw i don't think either of ya'll are evil. but again, you both share very similar features. loved the trip report, glad you're bite problem didn't get too serious (and you're trip insurance made good on its claims!!)

yep, but Chase Disney CC is still "negotiating" the refund (whole or partial) of excursion with Carnival...it's has been credited/reapplied/appealed, etc. since January...not sure what the status is at this point:confused3 don't see it back on my card. Funny thing is they credited me for the interest;) for the days it was on my statement...they are going the extra mile.

if anything I shall gain satisfaction that i was a fly in carnival's ointment:rolleyes1and perhaps the vendors will get their act together:thumbsup2

i'm ready for another cruise:banana:

Janet,

What a great report - you look like you all had a great time!!

Looking forward to our duo of Vegas reports :thumbsup2

Janet,

What a great report - you look like you all had a great time!!

Looking forward to our duo of Vegas reports :thumbsup2

you 1st:laughing: , be brutally honest; if the Luxor stinks i'm going to change it no matter whether the family wants to stay there or not...'ya right, lol; they'd whine...still; always nice to know 1st hand what we're getting into:goodvibes

you 1st:laughing: , be brutally honest; if the Luxor stinks i'm going to change it no matter whether the family wants to stay there or not...'ya right, lol; they'd whine...still; always nice to know 1st hand what we're getting into:goodvibes

Ain't good to have "people" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter