How far a Walk to CityWalk

jacrazy

Earning My Ears
I have a trip planned this summer. I can't wait to check out IOA and am more excited about City Walk, especially can't wait to visit Bob Marley's Tribute place. My question is how long does it take to walk from Univ. Studios and IOA to City Walk? I'd like to hop over there for a break in the afternoon. Is it far? Is there a tram?

It is about a minute walk. If you park in the parking garages you will walk straight through city walk to get to the parks.

If you park in Universal's parking garages, you will have to walk through CityWalk to get to either IoA or US.

All 3 are together, under 3 minutes from one to the other. :D

Or, yeah, what Robert said. :D

I swear, when I went to answer, you hadn't replied yet Robert. :p

That's great news. I didn't know everything was so close because on the boards when people mention where they ate lunch or ask for recommendations, I never hear anything about City Walk so I thought it was far away.

I think to be fair we should point out that Robert's estimate of one minute probably means from the exit gate at USF to somewhere in CityWalk.

I mean, let's face it, if you get off Dueling Dragons (IOA) or MIB (USF) and decide you want to go eat at NASCAR Cafe, it's going to take a lot longer than a minute -- maybe 10 :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter