How far in advance are AP room rates released??

kkayluvsdis

DIS Veteran
Just curious when the Universal AP resort room rates might be released for this coming November. I see the website only has dates listed through August at this point.

Thanks all!

-Kelly

Just curious when the Universal AP resort room rates might be released for this coming November. I see the website only has dates listed through August at this point.

Thanks all!

-Kelly

It varies. Sometimes 3-4 months ahead, but then not all room categories may be available when they first appear. When summer APH rates were released, I checked frequently (every day) until I got the category I wanted; that was about a month ahead of my trip. If you check over the AP dates thread, you can see when they came out last year.

AP rates are out for much further than end of August right now. There are lots out right through October.

I think they have been released for Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls through November 4th, but I'm not sure about availability. I have been watching for November too and haven't seen any other news, though.

If I book a non-APH rate and something comes up for AP later, can I rebook? (I actually made a reservation last night for PBH, but I just discovered they have no on site laundry. I really want HRH now, but nothing available for my 100% inflexible dates.)

Side note, is it weird that they haven't hit my credit card for a deposit on the reservation I made last night? I did get a confirmation email.

If I book a non-APH rate and something comes up for AP later, can I rebook? (I actually made a reservation last night for PBH, but I just discovered they have no on site laundry. I really want HRH now, but nothing available for my 100% inflexible dates.)

Side note, is it weird that they haven't hit my credit card for a deposit on the reservation I made last night? I did get a confirmation email.

You can definitely rebook. Just make sure it is within the penalty deadlines.

Give the deposit a few days.

AP rates are out for much further than end of August right now. There are lots out right through October.
When were you able to get an APH rate for the end of September? I have been checking everyday for months for an APH rate at RPR for Sept. 21- 26 and it says it's not available.

When were you able to get an APH rate for the end of September? I have been checking everyday for months for an APH rate at RPR for Sept. 21- 26 and it says it's not available.

That was on June 19th and it was for mid week only.

Ahhh, ok, it's so tricky how these AP rates work!! Thanks!!

Yes, if you are trying to book something over a date where it doesn't exist, the website will say they are not available, even though it may just be one day out of many where it does exist.

Tagging on with another question:

If one of my nights has an APH rate available but the other two nights don't, am I asking for trouble by making multiple reservations? (Same room cat.)

Tagging on with another question:

If one of my nights has an APH rate available but the other two nights don't, am I asking for trouble by making multiple reservations? (Same room cat.)

They aren't going to guarantee that you can stay in your own room. SMSM might be just as cheap an option.

They aren't going to guarantee that you can stay in your own room. SMSM might be just as cheap an option.

The room category (club 2 queen) doesn't appear to qualify for smsm at all. Understood about switching rooms, trying to decide whether the inconvenience is worth the $100+ savings, might call and talk it over with a rep later.

The room category (club 2 queen) doesn't appear to qualify for smsm at all. Understood about switching rooms, trying to decide whether the inconvenience is worth the $100+ savings, might call and talk it over with a rep later.

What are your dates?

I see club king at RPR for those dates ... @$339 and at PBH 2 queen for $411

I was looking for HRH club specifically. There are a few more SMSM rates available, and I ended up going with a normal 2 queen aph for now .. club (no aph) is about $200 more per night. Maybe club will open up, otherwise I guess I'll be hauling in a case of water and some snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter