How far in advance do you book your towncar?

TZMOM

DIS Veteran
We'll be arriving 5/18, leaving 5/24 - when do the rest of you book your towncar pickup?? TIA!!!

Once I have my flight info finalized, I next call TTC for my res's. I feel there's no reason to wait on it unsless there is some chance of it changing. I see it as one less thing I have to remember to do at the last minute. Also, since you don't have to put a deposit down, why not?

We book Happy Limo approx. one month in advance. Since we do so many Disney cruises, I have a file for each trip with a list of things to do and when to do them (which reminds me, I'd better book it for our Easter trip...I'm behind schedule, as it's only 17 days away!).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I am going for a the long Memorial Day weekend with just the "girls". I booked with Yourride.net last night. I spoke with rabbitt and was very impressed with my promt confirmation via e-mail. I am looking forward to meeting him.

Hi, I 'm leaving weds and just booked the limo last night!! I just booked the whole trip 2 weeks ago. Spur of the moment! Besides I couldn t deceide whether to rent or try the limo. The nice folks on these boards helped me deceide. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter