how far in advance for United

lodgelady

DIS Veteran
On the advice of a wise poster here I will be trying to book a reward ticket asap on midnight of the first day ressies open up.

Does anybody know how many days that is for united airlines?

I know each has their own rules. I tried going to the website, but it did not have the info I need.
I could call- but I thought I would ask here before subjecting myself to time in ON HOLD purgatory! ;)

Last I knew it was 11 months for coach. I was told that for 1st class saver they don't open up any seats until someone has actually booked a first class seat. But who knows anymore with UAL in chapter 11.

Thanks. I heard it is best to hedge your bets by getting a paper ticket with them-better chance of another airline accepting it. Thanks!

Originally posted by lodgelady
Thanks. I heard it is best to hedge your bets by getting a paper ticket with them-better chance of another airline accepting it. Thanks!

I don't even know if you can get a paper ticket on a Mileage+ award. Either way I'm not too sure if another airline would honor a 'free' ticket if UAL goes under (which I don't think/hope will happen).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter