how far is Fairfield Inn, Int. Cove, from WDW?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
We are staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites International Cove May 4-11. From what I understand its very new - and wasnt there the last time I went to Orlando. Ive always stayed on property but my husband has frequent Marriott stay points and we can stay at the Fairfield for free. Anyway - does anyone know how far the hotel is from WDW? Fairfields website says 10 minutes (I think).

If you do know where this hotel is - are there a lot of nearby restaurants?

This hotel is about a 10-20 minute ride to WDW. there are a few restaurants near by Perkins-McDonald's-Restaurant at the top of the street can't think of name right now starts with Fish I think Bones ?.
It is exit 29 off of I-4 when coming from WDW. You go to the right through the lights and the fish Restaurant is on one corner and the Residence Inn is on the other corner that is canada Ave. Fairfield inn is just a short ride from there> It is right off of I-drive canada ave is just off Sand Lake RD. Plenty of Restaurants within walking distance on I-drive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter