How hard is it to get an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table?

eeyoregirl13

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was wondering how hard it is to get an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table 180 days out? (not 180 +1 or 2 etc, it would be our first day there.) Are they usually available 180 days out or even booked then with all of the 180 +1, +2, etc? Is lunch any easier to get than dinner? Thanks for any help! Just wanted to know what to expect as my 180 day 6 am booking time is coming up soon.

I have only booked breakfast. Since CRT is very important to us, when we are at 180 days, I go online to book it first. I have always gotten it.

BOG, is very hard and we couldn’t get it in 2015. This trip I could only get lunch when we really wanted dinner.

I have had to book that restaurant 4 of the 5 trips and I have never had an issue getting an ADR. Now as an above poster noted BoG is harder but I still got it at 180 days on one of our MK days (20:45 hours). I don't know what is going on but I check reservation availability when I am bored (the curse of Project Management) and I have started to notice more ADR's available at shorter dates.

Thank you both so much for your help! I wanted an idea of what to expect. That’s interesting that BOG is usually harder, I was wondering about that. Thank you for the info!!

I don't know what is going on but I check reservation availability when I am bored (the curse of Project Management) and I have started to notice more ADR's available at shorter dates.
I've noticed that as well.

One suggestion I would make is that, if you do not get a reservation, keep checking as often as you can. You may find that, as you get closer to your trip, availability will open up. DW and I went got a BOG reservation 1 week before our trip last year...

We had a hard time getting CRT(didn't try until about 3 months out) but I used the Touring Plans free reservation finder and they came through! And as PP says, a lot becomes available close to the trip. I found great reservations the day before and day of!

I booked for our first day (180 days) and could only get it for a party of 2 (I was trying for 9). So yes, it can be tough to get.

Depends on the time of the year. I just booked dinner yesterday for CRT for our early August trip and had quite a few of time choices

I thought you could only book CRT on the phone? I'm glad to hear I can try to book it online or on the app.

You should be able to get it then but as another poster said, just keep trying and if all else fails you can sometimes get a reservation day of. We were able to do it for lunch one time.

I have only booked breakfast. Since CRT is very important to us, when we are at 180 days, I go online to book it first. I have always gotten it.

BOG, is very hard and we couldn’t get it in 2015. This trip I could only get lunch when we really wanted dinner.

We have only had lunch and dinner at CRT, we snagged a breakfast reservation. How is the food? I feel lunch and dinner are a good value, struggling with how nice breakfast can be made.

We have only had lunch and dinner at CRT, we snagged a breakfast reservation. How is the food? I feel lunch and dinner are a good value, struggling with how nice breakfast can be made.
One of my friends went to CRT for breakfast in February. Her husband said the beef tenderloin and eggs (I think that’s what it’s called) was his favorite meal of the whole trip!

CRT wasn’t even showing up this morning when I tried to book 180+ 10 right at 6am EST. How is that possible? I’m super fast and tried my app and laptop for party of 4 and 3.

CRT wasn’t even showing up this morning when I tried to book 180+ 10 right at 6am EST. How is that possible? I’m super fast and tried my app and laptop for party of 4 and 3.
I feel like something odd is going on with reservations in Nov. I wonder if some reservations will be released at a later date? My Disney planner was shocked that nothing for CRT was available for our Nov stay. It seems like the other restaurants are very similar too - I've been looking to see if I can improve my times on other reservations and so many have nothing available for the first half of Nov. I think others on this board are finding the same thing. Strange...

I feel like something odd is going on with reservations in Nov. I wonder if some reservations will be released at a later date? My Disney planner was shocked that nothing for CRT was available for our Nov stay. It seems like the other restaurants are very similar too - I've been looking to see if I can improve my times on other reservations and so many have nothing available for the first half of Nov. I think others on this board are finding the same thing. Strange...

I wonder if a park refurb is happening? They wouldn’t do that during Nov right?

I wonder if a park refurb is happening? They wouldn’t do that during Nov right?
Ugh I sure hope not! We've been planning this trip since December. When we couldn't get several of our choice ADRs we considered postponing but our girls are SO excited and it already seems so far away!

I'm sort of glad people are seeing what might be unusual issues with November ADRs here -- I'm looking to book 180+2 or +4 at the beginning of December, and I've been checking just to get an idea of how difficult that will be so I can temper expectations and make alternate plans. I'm usually up before 6am anyway, so I look at whatever the latest day is ... and there's never anything. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, doesn't matter. Nothing available.

Same goes for Sci-Fi, too. I know these are popular reservations, but for literally nothing to be available by just after 6am at 180 days seems odd. But maybe I'm wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!