How is the Salmon at Tusker House?

Aquagirl

Move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing, you go w
How is the Salmon at Tusker House and do they still serve the green beans with the chicken?

Yes they do still serve green beans with the chicken. And the salmon is EXCELLENT! Please enjoy some for me while you were there. I thought Tusker House was an excellent value when we were there last month!

Melissa

Originally posted by Aquagirl
How is the Salmon at Tusker House and do they still serve the green beans with the chicken?

All I can say is yumyumyumyumyum ::yes::
The salmon is one of my favorite meals at WDW! And we eat well when we are there.

Elin

Thanks for the question, and these reviews. I like most of the food at Tusker House. I'm not a salmon lover, but I make myself eat it from time to time for the health benefits. I guess I need to try it at Tusker House. :)

The salmon at TH is very good. I had it last Fall and thought it was one of the best counter service meals available. It was cooked nicely and simple, not dry. The sides of green beans were crisp and fresh and the rice was good too.

Great! Thanks for all the replies. My hubby and brother are going to be very happy that it has had good reviews!

I think it's good. It's kind of oily but I dont' mind that. I took a friend to get it once and she didn't like the spices.

Is this salmon available as one of the AK Voucher options? I love salmon and would love to try it, but only if I can get it for that $11.99 (I think it is) voucher deal.

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
Is this salmon available as one of the AK Voucher options? I love salmon and would love to try it, but only if I can get it for that $11.99 (I think it is) voucher deal.

Yes, it is! That is how we always get it too. Can't beat that AK Voucher for value.

Elin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter