How late is Lunch Served on Embarking Day!

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
We are doing the 7 night land/sea. The last day of our land portion we are doing Animal Kingdom. We don't leave Animal Kingdom until 12:45, so we won't get to the ship till 1:45 or so.
So my question is how late is the buffet lunch at Beach Blanket served? Is the shrimp served the first day only? Thanks for all your help.

I cannot answer specifically as to hours of the buffet, etc.. but I can tell you that you needn't worry about going hungry as even if the buffet is over with, there is more food on that ship than you can possibly imagine!

I want to say that it closed around 3:30 or so because of the safty drill. I could be wrong.

Can I add a question??? Can you get lunch from anywhere else that day? I would like a sit down lunch. I like to be pampered a bit on vacation. I'm also not real big on buffets.

Thanks,
Donna

I remember it closing around 2:45 or 3:00ish.

You can also get a buffet at Parrot Cay, which is inside. It's a little less crazy there. There isn't a real sit down lunch on that day because everyone is getting settled in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter