how late is too late to cancel ADR?

camnhan

DIS Veteran
Here is our situation. We are arriving on the 16th with friends. Should land in Orlando at 1130...have 220 ADR for H&V. After many questions here decided that we would really be pushing it to make this ADR so was going to cancel. Friends are thinking we can make it and really want to keep the ADR (character meal with playhouse disney for the kids..they are really looking forward to it!)....so my question is this......

when is it too late to cancel the ADR? I am thinking of keeping it and see what time we land and how the bus thing goes. I hate to wait to the last minute because we are a party of 13 so many other could get in if we are not there but if we can make it we want to keep it!! IF I wait till we are on the bus to cancel is that too late and will it count against our dining plan??? IF we are running just a few minutes late can we call and will they still keep our reservation??

I believe after 15 min. past your ADR, you're considered a no show.

That meal doesn't have a CC hold so you won't get charged a no show fee.

I would cancel on the bus if you don't think you will make it.

I do think you will have enough time. Unless there are a lot of people checking in/out. You could speed that up and do the early check in online before you leave. You just need your KTTW cards to use your credits. The resort can hold your bags if you need so you don't actually have to go to your room (if it's even ready).

Great...thanks. I am really hoping the planets align and everything works out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter