How Long Did It Take For You To Buy?

After a 15 year absence from WDW, I visited in July 2008 without DH. Heard about DVC and read about it on this boards. Convince DH to buy and bought in December 2008. Basic 160 points that I always use in full and then some! Occasionally, DH comes with me, but I mostly go solo and stay in studios.

I took my then-boyfriend (now husband!) on his first trip back in 2012 for a 4 night stay. I've been going for years and wanted to buy DVC, it just never happened. Halfway through our trip we went on a tour with our wonderful guide and we bought immediately into SSR, later adding on VGF the moment points were available. I knew we were a good fit the second he said "Let's do it", and on his first trip no less!

We did our first tour in 2012 and ended up buying on that same trip. We took two days to look over all of the material and then made the final decision to buy.

We had a relative who owned DVC gift us the use of his points for a trip...we stayed two nights at BLT and 4 at AKV, and we were hooked. Came home and DH started looking at resale. It was a little pie in the sky but he worked the numbers and realized we could do it. We found a contract, made an offer and bam. Owners!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter