How long do Cdns wait to buy park tickets?

bwr827

Earning My Ears
I happened to check Google Flights yesterday and spotted direct roundtrip flights to Orlando for less than half of what we paid last spring.

Needless to say, we are now going to WDW and Universal in early December!

I believe there have been some discounts for Canadians this year, but they didn’t extend out to December.

Would you wait a while to buy park tickets, in case offers come out for the fall?

I think there is an offer still for a $99 a day ticket deal. We were there two weeks ago, and rebooked with a bounce back offer for the resort and ticket deal for next July. We used a TA so not sure how much hassle, to buy tickets. Then sit and wait closer to see if a better deal comes up.

I would wait until some sales come up - there really is no rush. There are several ticket broker sites which are cheaper than purchasing directly through Disney and have sales that pop up from time to time. We've purchased tickets from the following brokers and have no complaints at all:

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/walt-disney-world-resort/

https://www.attractiontickets.com/en-ie/orlando-attraction-tickets/walt-disney-world-orlando-tickets

https://www.americanattractions.co.uk/

The last 2 brokers are in the UK. We've used them for our last 4 trips. I usually find that American Attractions is cheaper than Attraction Tickets (even though you can purchase in either Euros our Pounds with Attaction tickets to see which has the better exchange rate), American Attractions still works out to be less. The only exception was when I purchased two 14-day tickets last November 2023 for our upcoming Sept 2024 trip from Attraction Tickets. They had a Black Friday discount code giving 10% off if you purchased in Pounds. Still this only saved us £4 each, so £8 overall difference between Attraction Tickets and American Attractions. Still, a £ is a £. If there wasn't the Black Friday discount code, we would have gone with American Attractions for the savings. Sorry, I'm rambling on, but I hope it helps.

Have a fabulous trip!

Now that you no longer need a park reservation, there is really no need to rush to buy tickets. Wait to see if there is a sale. If you are doing multiple days and usually get Memory Maker, consider the UK tickets already mentioned. The price is hard to beat, even if there is a sale.

Thanks all! Going to wait for deals, just in case. We’re doing 3 days at Disney (park hopping), and 3 days at Universal (park-to-park).

i always use to travel agent just for this

i wait till flights are good and buy, at that time i also book our resort and park tickets, and if i deal comes out they always are able get the discount applied to our stay

the last trip we did in Dec there were two discounts that came out and they applied the one that was best

Our next trip is in January so were holding off until a deal for 2025 comes out. Im expecting something to be announced in September or October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter