How long does it take for Disney to respond?

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
Hey I applied for an internship a week ago and I was wondering how long it takes for Disney to let you know if you got it or not. Thanks!:cool1:

they probably will get back to you very soon. I got a response after 12 days and I applied in February and since its in the middle of April you'll probably find out even sooner! Good luck! :]

Hey I applied for an internship a week ago and I was wondering how long it takes for Disney to let you know if you got it or not. Thanks!:cool1:

when I had my interview last week, they said that it might be 2-3 weeks. But I know some have heard back after about 7-10 days.

I didn't even get an interview. This is bad.. How do they usually contact you when they want to schedule an interview?

I didn't even get an interview. This is bad.. How do they usually contact you when they want to schedule an interview?

Did you take the web interview? If not, you're supposed to do that after you apply online. Then after getting through that you would get a number to call to schedule a phone interview. =)

Are you talking about the College Program or Professional Internship?

I'm guessing you're talking about the College Program, since almost all of the PI's closed in March. Once you filled out the CP application, you then must take the Web Based Interview (WBI) and then if you pass, you schedule the phone interview. You must set up a time and schedule it, they will not call to do this for you.

From the time of your phone interview, your waiting game begins. Mine was 9 days. Some have heard in a few weeks, but they tell you that you will definitely hear by April 30th.

Everyone who passes the WBI will get a phone interview.

^^Ohhh so I will for sure hear by the end of the month?
My interview was on the 11th, so not very long ago...I am just bored waiting and anxious! :p

No, I am talking about the PI, I completed the application a while ago and they told me they would get back at me. I didnt see anything about a webinterview? someone help!

No, I am talking about the PI, I completed the application a while ago and they told me they would get back at me. I didnt see anything about a webinterview? someone help!

Okay, if you follow the PI thread, that may help you get an idea of timelines.

A few departments have started making offers. Guest Relations, Animal Programs, Management and Finance are among those. Which did you apply for?

You do not need to take the WBI. That is only if you do the CP. You didn't specify, so I'm sorry that I gave that information.

They may/may not get back to you. From what I researched, you will most likely get a rejection via e-mail around May 1st if you have not been chosen. No news is good news. You are only guaranteed an interview if you applied for an Alumni Only Professional Internship (which closed on March 26). Otherwise, it is up to the individual departments to contact you for an interview. They may hire you based on your application info, it has happened before, so don't worry yet.

The final date for notification is supposed to be May 1st. It could be extended however, as it has been in the past. So another 10ish days of waiting! If you are given an offer, you will be called by casting directly.

I will also throw in here that people have been waiting months, literally. The applications opened up around the last week of January/first week of February and interviews began shortly after that.

Wow thanks for the info! I applied for 2 engineering internships for the summer. hopefully they will get back to me! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter