How long does it take to get to Legoland from LAX?

McQueenofHrts

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am hoping that a knowledgeable person can help me out! We are arriving at LAX at 10am on Sunday, October 19th. We are trying to get to Legoland and be back at Disney by 5pm for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. I am not concerned about seeing everything at the Legoland because I have two small children. However, I am concerned about drive times. Will it be busy? How long is the drive from LAX to Carlsbad and from Carlsbad to Disneyland?

Thanks in advance for your help!

LAX to Legoland is about 90 minutes. Sunday morning can get a little
busy heading south so plan on closer to an hour forty-five. It seems
realistic that you would be in the park by 1pm.

Legoland to Disney on a Sunday afternoon can get a little busy, too.
People coming home from the beach drive the freeway crowds. It's about
60 miles - count on 90 minutes. So to get parked and into Goofy's kitchen
by 5PM I suggest leaving Legoland 3:00PM

Thanks StageTek. You have been VERY helpful! Maybe I will cancel my dinner plans at Disney, so I don't have to worry about missing my dinner reservations!

It really depends on traffic. It has taken me almost 3 hrs a few times to get from San Diego to LA. I know Legoland is north of San Diego, but I would definitely cancel dinner plans just to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter