How Long to Wait Before Cancelling?

I'm due to fly out in on November 5th, I'm currently looking at moving it to May next year, i could probably live with having to put a mask on myself but we're also taking a two year old and that will just be Impossible to keep on her. Along with the possibility of the parades and night-time shows not happening they're is also a good chance swimming pools and water parks will be very limited if open at all and if we're having to quarantine for 2 weeks once we return it's a no go from the start anyway. The trip is costing over £7000 anything less than near full operation of all parks & attraction's just isn't worth it for us personally.

I realise all of the above is complete speculation at the moment and just my hosest opinion at the moment. Fingers crossed things keep going in the right direction and we can get back to normal/New normal soon as possible.
I believe that under three's are not required to wear a mask. I think I read it somewhere, it may be worth googling.

As I'm a solo guest I only have to consider what I want, saying that it did occur to me that the cattery may not be open then, but, I'll check closer to the time.
I've decided not to look into cancelling until a week before the final balance is due, which is mid July. As I plan to definitely return to WDW once the borders reopen I'm considering paying the holiday off, but, at the same time checking with Disney where I stand if I am unable to fly in for September and need to reschedule, will they honour the price if I need to rebook at a similar time of year. I certainly don't want to cancel in July and then a week before I'm due to fly out see the borders reopen because I reckon they won't take new reservations for the rest of the year, but, they may allow a rescheduling of dates later on in 2020. Who knows, I'm just speculating. At the end of the day it's all just a case of wait and see, isn't it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter