How Many Can Sit at Tables in Dining Room on Fantasy

Momto8

Proud Grandmother to 19 Grandchildren!
We are sailing on Disney Fantasy on Sept 21 and have 17 in our party. Does anyone know how large the tables are? We sailed on the Dream in 2017 & I remember seeing a large round table that sat about 10. Do they have tables that large on Fantasy in all 3 dining rooms? I know we will most likely be split up, but I'm wondering how they will split us up. One family has 7, another 5, two couples of 2, and our DGD. Two tables of 8 won't work, but a table of 10 and one of 8 will. Do they ever put two large tables together for large parties? I know they could also do tables of 8, 6 and 4 but I would not be happy with that.

Also do you know if they will try to keep us all with the same waiter/waitress if we are split up in case we want to change to one of the other tables in our group? This way we could take turns being with different family members and one family won't be excluded from everyone else.

Thanks for any help!

They can all sit you together with the same dining team. We were 16 in our party in the Fantasy last year and they had no problem seating all of us in one long table. I saw another party and looks like there’s 20 of them and they’re seated together as well. I didn’t have to request it but since all our reservations are linked together, we were automatically seated together. Have fun on your cruise!

Last edited:
They can all sit you together with the same dining team. We were 16 in our party in the Fantasy last year and they had no problem seating all of us in one long table. Have fun on your cruise!

Wow! That's great to know. I really didn't expect one large table. I sure hope they can do the same for us!

Thank you for your quick reply!

We had 17 and it worked out great! They could have created one long table, but they actually created a little space between the two. We had requested a server and he knew the makeup of the group, so he created a kids table and an adult table. We did question whether he really wanted to deal with any antics that might ensue, but of course, he did it intentionally and was a pro at knowing when the kids needed a little extra entertainment. We were right next to each other, but the kids (5-8 years old) felt like they had some freedom and loved it!

That was on Fantasy - request Cornwall Browne from St. Kitts. He’s the best and did an amazing job with our large group.

It was no problem at all for one of the kids to decide to move to the adult table for a night - even mid-meal. He didn’t even skip a beat. Can I say again that Cornwall is awesome?

This is great news! I feel so much better about our seating arrangement now for our group of 17. It's good to know they will work with you to set up what works best for your party.

Thanks for all the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!