How many Disney trips in Dec

DSNY FN

<font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><
I know these questions have been asked a number of times but I was just wondering who is heading down in Dec? We leave on the 28th of Nov to drive down we check in on the 30th of Nov and leave to come home on the 13th of Dec. We are at Old ey West this trip where is everyone else staying and what dates maybe we can all meet up for Illuminations or something.

Hi DSNY FN I will be at WDW on Dec 7 to 13 and I am
going to Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec 9
I love WDW at Christmas time its the best. I hope you
have a great time. I stay at the Grosvenor Resort I love
this Hotel I have manny friends that work there so its
like my second home.

::)

I hope to be there in December ... but I'm really trying for an October trip. I'd love to go for my birthday :teeth: ... but my parents want me here instead :rolleyes:

maybe we'll see you there:D dd and i are going for 1st dec trip . we will be at WL from nov30-dec8:D we are also from london:D

kathe:D

We will be at Old Key West and we love going in Dec it seems to be the only time of year we ever go now everything is just so beautiful all decorated for the holidays. So does anyone have any ideas for getting together other than the illuminations idea maybe a day at Blizzard Beach or something.

We will miss you guys.We check in Dec.16 and stay until the 28th.We are staying at ASSp.We have been before in early December but never right at Christmas.Cant wait.:bounce:

Sorry we will miss you Kelly but you will have a great time all the same. We have only ever gone in the early part of Dec never over x mas so maybe we will try that it just doesn't seem right to spend Christmas in Fla I need snow for christmas.

We will miss all of you. :( Since we will be there from the 28th until the 3rd. This is our first trip to WDW. Well most of us anyway. My DH has been there before not to mention, Disneyland, and the disney in Japan. Of course I'm not as well travelled as he is!

Vicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter