How Many Hangers on Oasis?

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
Party of three adult women worried there won't be enough hangers in the closet for all the dressier clothes! Can you request more? As many as you want? Or should we bring our own?

Your cabin attendant will be happy to bring you as many more hangers as you need.

Definitely request more - we did this and it was no problem at all.

You may also want to consider asking for more towels - there’s 4 large towels and 4 hand towels per room, but with my wife and girls that was barely enough when you factor in towel drying hair.

I don't remember "how many" but on both our Allure and Mariner cruise, we had plenty of hangers. They also provided some with pant hangers which was great not only for pants, but for drying damp bathing suits. Closest also had a built in shelves and plenty of drawers. As others said..I'm sure you can request more if required.

Wowwww, that's not a lot at all!
I was on Serenade in September and we had at least 30 in our closet. We had brought a lot of wire hangers from home in case we needed them, and put them back in the suitcase since there were so many in the closet. The room steward will bring as many as you need.
Denise

I always bring extra wire hangers and the space savers to make sure there's room for us.

upload_2018-11-17_14-24-31.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!