I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.99 days... but we wont go. I will wait for the next round of cancellation which will hopefully next week. And hopefully it will included my cruise. Either way, I am postponing to first week of March.
I'm at 93 days and I don't know what to do. I don't think we will be sailing. June 10 is day 75 so after that we lose our deposit of we cancel. Do we wait for DCL or cancel before June 10? We have the added worry that we are in Canada and the border is not open for travel until June 21 (but could be extended again).I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.
No idea when the next round of cancellations will occur. My guess is sometime in June.