How many of you have ever rented bikes and biked around SSR for the day?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Tell me you experiences, good or bad, if it was worth it, and would you do it again? It will be around $80 for us to rent four bikes for a period of 9:30 in the morning till 5:30 in the evening. Was planning on biking over and checking out our home resort of OKW as well.

We HAVE seen bikes, just have not rented at SSR. Our bike ride of choice are in VWL to FW area.

Not an odd thing to do at all!

WE did, many years ago, but the bike seats were SOOOO uncomfortable, we barely did it for an hour. We did the individual bikes and the surrey bikes. Excellent location, but bikes are no Bueno. They may have updated them since we went when it first opened.

I wonder how hard the surrey bikes are to ride? We would have two adults and two 13-year-old girls.

We did the Surrey Bikes at Boardwalk one year. We really had a lot of fun. We laughed so much going around and up and down. It's something you should try at least once.

We did the Surrey Bikes at Boardwalk one year. We really had a lot of fun. We laughed so much going around and up and down. It's something you should try at least once.
Maybe when we are staying at the Boardwalk. I have heard that is a hard route to ride them.

We did the surrey bikes at OKW and it was fun because it was level ground all over the place. No hills. We did them at the Boardwalk and I nearly died.

With bikes at SSR, what are you going to do with the bikes when you aren't riding them?

We did the surrey bikes at OKW and it was fun because it was level ground all over the place. No hills. We did them at the Boardwalk and I nearly died.

With bikes at SSR, what are you going to do with the bikes when you aren't riding them?
I have thought about what you do with them when you aren't riding them? Do they not provide a lock station somewhere at SSR since you can rent them in the morning and keep them till 5:30? I was meaning to ask this very question but I forgot to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter