How many of you...

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
How many of you have gotten your eyebrows tweezed, or waxed?

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I had to ask, because yesterday I had enough and asked my sister to take me to get them tweezed. It hurt so BAD!!! :rotfl2: ::yes::

I was just wondering who gets them done, like every week, every month..

Because I don't know how you put up with the pain!

:rotfl:

it doesnt hurt me because im used it lol.

i cant believe you got them tweezed mickey :lmao:

boys are so weak at these girl things ;)

Hahaha. I tweeze my eyebrows myself. In the beginning it used to hurt a lot, but now I'm used to it.

A few years ago, my older brother had to ask one of his friends who was a girl to tweeze his brows because they got really thick! Haha, I'm so glad he did because he looks a lot better without those extremely thick bushy eyebrows!

Well idk about the eyebrow thing. But awhile back I wondered what it would be like to pluck nose hairs. It hurt so *&^%$###!!## bad I thought I pulled my socks out with a hair. Never again.
Heh
:)
Rob

Well idk about the eyebrow thing. But awhile back I wondered what it would be like to pluck nose hairs. It hurt so *&^%$###!!## bad I thought I pulled my socks out with a hair. Never again.
Heh
:)
Rob

ew...

haha yeah. Mine weren't bushy. But I wanted them done because they looked like. garbage.

I tweeze them but once in a while I get them waxed.
It used to hurt when I tweezed them but after a while it was nothing.
You know, it doesn't really hurt as much if you just rub your eyebrow area with hot water..then wipe it gently with a towel and tweeze away. Lessens the pain. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter