How many special offers do you see?

Jennny

Mouseketeer
Hi!
How many do you see?
I only see two ?
The United States version has 9 special offers
Ever since the newest passholders special from June-Aug dropped last week I haven’t been able to see... and should see it .
I’ve tried from many different browsers, tried going incognito- nothing works.
I eventually called and at first the CM could not see it for me either . She played around with something and eventually was able to apply to my booking.
I am just worried if any other specials drop , especially next week, that I will still only see 2.
Can anyone see more than 2 offers under the Canada ( English) Disney World site?
Thanks!

Yes, there's only 2 Canadian offers listed and when changing to the United States (English) at the top, we see the American offers which I've been able to book as a Canadian many times.

If you have your Annual Pass added to your profile and you Sign in, do you see any additional promotions listed on the Special Offers page?

Ok- thank you. I was worried it was only me! Very frustrating!

Although, not sure why some offers are excluded from the Canadian (English) version...2 offers seems weak especially with CAD$ and knowing the AP special typically shows up ( the Spring one is visible) made me wonder why.

No, I don’t see anything additional once I sign in and I do have an AP so definitely should be eligible for the extra savings.

Still worried for extra offers maybe dropping next week- hopefully changing to American version might work, although, typically with the “free dining” special there are extra dates for Canadians so that may not help.

I can see the American specials but if I wasn’t following another thread I wouldn’t have known about the new summer AP discount or the kids eat free( which doesn’t benefit me)

I did send an email , but did not receive a reply .

Same for me. Two offers logged in as me and set to Canada, ten offers in an incognito window set to US. Really annoying since at home I am generally on my iPad or iphone, and I can't get the US to "stick" in safari, even in private browsing mode. I have to check for new fall offers from my work computer, and I don't always remember.

It’s the same for me. I can only see 2 offers I’m an AP holder & the AP discount that dropped recently that is valid until end of August doesn’t show up for me in the special offers page. If I go in to try to make a booking during the late August dates the offer comes up but I don’t see it on the offers page. It’s really frustrating!

I just tried it as well. Only two offers when signed in to my account and set to Canada. Quite a few when not signed in. It is frustrating because I'm hoping for a fall discount and I don't want to miss it because it doesn't show up.

It’s the same for me. I can only see 2 offers I’m an AP holder & the AP discount that dropped recently that is valid until end of August doesn’t show up for me in the special offers page. If I go in to try to make a booking during the late August dates the offer comes up but I don’t see it on the offers page. It’s really frustrating!

That was also happening to me, but if I went to the end to choose it , I got stitch - so still wasn’t recognizing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter