How many theme park view studios in BLT?

I read somewhere that there are only 16 Theme Park studio rooms at BLT. Is that true?
Correct and they are all part of 2-bedroom lock-offs. So if someone reserves a Theme Park View 2-Bed Lock-Off, there would be one less Theme Park Studio available.

Last edited:

There are no dedicated studios and no dedicated 1 bedroom villas at BLT. All are part of 2 bedroom lock off units. BLT has 148 dedicated 2BR villas -& 133 Lock off 2 BR villas. Don't know the split between the views.

Haha I just figured this all out because I felt that the 2021 point chart was more than the 2020 but it is less. And it is easy to find total number of rooms/types for BLT. As others pointed out there's no dedicated studio rooms in BLT, they are all part of what could be a 2 bed lock off. With that said here's the breakdown of rooms:

Studio Rooms: 147 total, 30 standard, 101 lake, 16 Theme Park
1 BR: 174 total, 30 standard, 101 lake, 16 theme park
Dedicated 2 BR: 120 total, 15 standard, 74 lake view, 31 theme park
3 BR Villa: 14 total, 8 lake view, 6 theme park

Rooms on the north side, even numbered have a decent park view for lake view points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!