How messy is your car console?

Not too bad - deeper part of console has tissues, wipes, a hairbrush, and a package of masks with one or two left in it. Shallow top part has pens, small pad of paper, emery boards, and one of those little kindergarten pairs of scissors for taking tags off stuff.

The glove box should probably be cleaned out, though. :rotfl:

Not messy at all - my new car is only 2 years old and I keep it very neat & tidy.

When I had my mini van, when my DD20 was playing travel softball, that van was not good :sad2: My DH called it the rolling locker room, and it was. We lived in that van and when my DD was going through puberty and her feet smelled, it was even worse. One day her and her teammate/BFF left their cleats in the van on a hot summer day & night and then it smelled like a locker room. That poor van took so much abuse :rotfl:
One of the reasons we love our old cars. Bag of dirt rips, Clean it as best you can, but don’t freak out. We probably have pine needles hidden in spots from Christmas trees two decades ago.

I don't really have much of a console to dirty up.

Our new car of about 8 months old at this point, driven really by my husband, on the other hand has receipts and a few kleenex in the cupholder area, the empty spot underneath the cupholder area has a kleenex box and the main console area is relatively empty only having a sticky lint remover and a pen IIRC and used to have an umbrella before my husband lost it somehow some day when going to work on a rainy day 🙄

Between the two of us he is def. the one to have a messier car and I'm usually the one to say time to clean out the car every so often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter