How much do you spend on food?

I think I read somewhere that the hotel is responsible for providing the breakfast (just using the restaurant as a venue), but the restaurant is responsible for the other meals. That could account for the difference in food safety between breakfast (safe, if not exciting) and everything else. I haven't heard any illness complaints about breakfast, but there have been issues with the other meals reported on this forum as recently as this year or last.
I hadn't heard that about who provided the breakfast but that makes sense. And the last of what you said is exactly what I had read in the past.

I think I read somewhere that the hotel is responsible for providing the breakfast (just using the restaurant as a venue), but the restaurant is responsible for the other meals. That could account for the difference in food safety between breakfast (safe, if not exciting) and everything else. I haven't heard any illness complaints about breakfast, but there have been issues with the other meals reported on this forum as recently as this year or last.

This is the case. We've never had a problem with the breakfast.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'm trying to process everything and get some numbers together. My problem is I only have 20 minutes for an entire finance/budgeting briefing and squeezing in a few minutes to budget entertainment.

Chances are I am not putting the hotel info as 99% of the attendees will live within driving distance.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'm trying to process everything and get some numbers together. My problem is I only have 20 minutes for an entire finance/budgeting briefing and squeezing in a few minutes to budget entertainment.

Chances are I am not putting the hotel info as 99% of the attendees will live within driving distance.
Can you give them a print out as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter