How much does it cost for parking at the theme parks?

All the Disney parks are $6 a day for parking!! The best part is that if you start out at the Magic Kingdon and want to go to MGM then you just keep your parking ticket and it is good all day for any of the parks!!

If you are a Resort Guest parking is free!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We stayed at CBR on our last trip and even though we had the Parking slip in the front windshield one of the parking CM's still made me take my AP out of it's holder and show it to him. At the time I didn't realize that you got free parking when you are staying onsite. I just thought it was weird that he actually checked the AP since it was in this years holder which is different from the 2000 holder. I guess next time I will just flash the resort parking slip and/or my room key.

Tyr23 yes in/out priveleges plus you can go to different parks on the same day. Keep your receipt.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

With a AP, ALL parking in the WDW is FREE we saved

10 days x $6.00= $60. for Parking

SAVED $800. by buying AP,s=$900. instead of LOS for 3 Adults x 10 days=$1700.

Plus the other discounts available to AP holders!!:earseek:

I don't know if you include Universal in your theme parks but parking there is $7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter