how much should i budget for?

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
I need help we are going to be at disney for 7 nights .How much do you think we will need for food.There will be 2 adults and one child.We aren't really going to go anywhere fancy maybe one night at ohana.Rest of the time just place that aren't real expensive.Someone help me please.We leave in 10 days.

Leslie

Leslie I posted a question almost identical to this a few days ago! In my case it's one adult (me) and 2 kids (both 15). We're going to make a grocery stop on the way from the airport and pick up breakfast stuff, pop, and snacks. We'll eat breakfast in the room and take snacks and drinks in a backpack to the parks.

My daughter and I often split meals and we will probably do this at Disney World too. We're planning to order mostly counter service with a sit down meal every couple of days.

I'm planning to budget $75/day. I don't know how to do the "link" thing but you can do a search on me and read the replies I received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter