How much spending money?

ilovedumbo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any advice on how much spending money to take to disneyland paris?
My Boyfriend and i are going for 4 days and 3 nights next week, staying in the newport bay but don't have a clue how much money to take.
Any advice or tips would be very gratefully recieved!

How long is a piece of string? Seriously - you could spend very little if you don't eat the fanciest meals every night but you could also spend a fortune if you take home 2 suitcases of Mickey soft toys!

I've heard people say the food is expensive but I've never found that to be the case and even the top restaurants don't come close to charging what a top restaurant in your average town/city would charge.

On our previous trips we usually spend about £150 a day but that's far more than necessary. We always like to splash out on holiday as holidaying on a budget spoils the fun!

Thanks for the reply i think we're just gonna take as much as we can and go a bit mad! x Could you tell me how you get your little count down thingie?

Hi,

first you can pay almost everything with a credit card.

When do you go ? We are there from 19.-21. and if you like to meet you can email me.

To get an impression of the prices you can have a look at my website www.dlrp.spantig.net at the restaurants, there are a lot of prices listet. Note that the prices at DLRP are incl. tax and service!

Fastfood menus are around 12€ incl. drink and the 3 course menus at the table seating restaurants are around 25€ without drinks.

We spent usually around 50-100 € for food a day. Perhaps it works for you to have a large breakfast (its really good at the NPBC) and then go for a menu at 4-5 o´clock.

Greets Renate

As much as you can spare and then some!

If you aren't taking kiddies then at least you won't have to submit to pester power. Every shop is designed to part parents from their hard earned! You a re bound to want to bring something back by way of a souvenir.

One little stall I always go to is in the liberty arcade, i think it's called. They have all kinds of Disney themed crystal. The only downside is that some of the more 'adult' type of souvenirs are a bit expensive but if you look around you can often find some lovely bits to bring away as memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter